Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

here's my take on this:

warning: RAGE

one guy holding the Exalted Orbs of the entire PoE Standard League community.

seems right, GGG. working as intended.
great drop-rate and economy design.

if he RMTed his way to such absolutely mind-boggling fortune - you should ban him.
if he didn't - you should fucking ban yourselves.

I'm sorry.
I NEVER, EVER attacked you guys directly in any of my ~1.5k posts - but s**t just hit the fan.
this is absolutely ridiculous, and you should hold an urgent staff meeting, and figure out what went wrong.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 29, 2013, 12:36:32 PM
gl in standard as most only will play in the new league, which 3k exalts would do u no good :P
Buy Eagle Loop Ring and someone can finally craft a perfect MF ring for mirroring.
IGN: Im_In_Command
"
johnKeys wrote:
here's my take on this:

if he RMTed his way to such absolutely mind-boggling fortune - you should ban him.

I NEVER, EVER attacked you guys directly in my posts - but s**t just hit the fan.

seconded
"Whatever the %#$& I want."

Is it actually possible to make that by playing the game?
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 29, 2013, 12:47:40 PM
if you want to flip currency go play d3 and make money doing it, no need to ruin economy here
I will clean my ass with them, then go on general chat and ask "what's an exalted orb guys, i found one, worth something" then after hordes of people answering, I'd link them all the ones I've got. After the chat will implode in itself, I will just sell them, making a streaming to get the h4rdc0r3 player mad
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian
"
GOMI3 wrote:
Here is the thing; I have 3000+ exalts now.

I want to hear your idea.

Craft? Buy all top gears?

Game gets boring as if I use cheat codes :(

I'm taking a break until new patch comes, PvP improves, or you give me good idea

I hope you can give me good ideas :)

Thanks

How about....

Spoiler

...get a life?
"
johnKeys wrote:
here's my take on this:

I'm sorry.
I NEVER, EVER attacked you guys directly in any of my ~1.5k posts - but s**t just hit the fan.
this is absolutely ridiculous, and you should hold an urgent staff meeting, and figure out what went wrong.

I am pretty sure he did not RMT them .. the people who do RMT buy them because they want to buy some other stuff with them - or to use them for crafting, but not to have them laying around.

This is btw nothing special. In any (multiplayer) game (with a market) players will play the market and amass huge amounts of wealth doing so - more than 99.9% of the other players. You have to life with it or start playing Single Player games.

EDIT: join random groups (best with perm alocation) and drop them after a boss/rare dies and watch the discussion :)
Last edited by thorondir_42 on Aug 29, 2013, 12:42:55 PM
"
cavespro wrote:
if you want to flip currency go play d3 and make money doing it, no need to ruin economy here

this is so true

all those "rich" ppl do one thing they buy something and sell it for higher really annyoing noticed pibaldi showing off his items once here in forum saw him ingame shouting wts dreams 5ex for hours (normal onslaught price is 3,5) those ppl prey on rmtler who want the item NOW and dont care what they pay

flipping is one of the lamest ways to get rich

i know what i would do and i would get banned for it prolly whats that 15k$ ? thats a long thailand vacation with a lot of company each night
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info