New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

Maps are loading just fine for me, playing poe on M.2, the only gripe i have is that the cpu usage is so high, which is causing higer than normal cpu temps, please patch this, cpu usage should not be this high, never has been in any other league before :S
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Aug 22, 2023, 5:07:58 AM
It's interesting to watch GGG do a full on Ostrich policy about this. Not a single word, no acknowledgement about it despite multiple posts here and on Reddit about the performance issues after the patch, just utter silence.

Anyway, I'm out of this league and POE for the forseeable future to instead return to D3 and later enjoy BG3.

It would be nice if GGG would provide an update of some sort about this issue.

Please and thank you
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
Last edited by slatra on Aug 22, 2023, 7:59:29 AM
"
slatra wrote:
It would be nice if GGG would provide an update of some sort about this issue.

Please and thank you

hey there CCC here, are your mtx all fine? Nice to hear bb.

Hotfix7 broke my game completly. cant play some maps because I crash all the time :D
Up....
looks like there won't be any fixed updated, cpu still will spike jump 100% when enter deli, ritual, blight, expe... Trash league ever
Ryzen 5 processor // A 2070 graphics // 16 GB Ram // The game before the patch ran 60 stable. The truth is a shame that the only solution is a Post from the Reddit Forum. Worst of all, it doesn't work and the game still hasn't put in a patch to fix it! please fix NOW!
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

SOON.
Im getting 20-30 fps in EMPTY hideout with no auras or mtx equipped.

Before the patch I ALWAYS was at 60 FPS (which is my fps cap).

Absolute fun killer, cant motivate myself to play this its just to frustrating.

I found 3 6 links while leving, and I cant even be happy about it, because whats the point if I no longer enjoy playing this game with 20 fps?

Another absolute pointless update that just made everything worse that was working before....
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Aug 23, 2023, 12:38:49 AM
I was able to play this league only because i do proxy build.

Once i've arrived at t16 and started to do basic farming, amount of mobs overwhelmed whatever had been done to the game, and i basically can only autopilot.

old pc with 7700k and 2070, but it ran poe just fine before.
now im afraid it falls apart, so i have to stop playing poe untill the fix.

worst part it aint performance, dynamic culling doesnt engage at all.
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info