New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

i hope they get REALLY GOOD FEEDBACK after league start
#ROLLBACK
Last edited by Timeishammy on Aug 18, 2023, 7:44:43 AM
#ROLLBACK
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
After downloading Tota patch and launching the game i can tell ya all for sure, they didnt do sh*t as expected, without disabling c-states cpu bar bounces from 5 to 100 even in main menu.
"
Moonlight666X wrote:
After downloading Tota patch and launching the game i can tell ya all for sure, they didnt do sh*t as expected, without disabling c-states cpu bar bounces from 5 to 100 even in main menu.

Yep, I have a baaaaaaaad feeling about this league launch.
I wish I had micro stuttering but for me it sais "Failed to decompress (corrupted data) and I have crashes all the time. Seems like I cannot play today.
Man how can they launch an update that completely obliterates game performance and say nothing for almost 1 month wtf? Is GGG taking lessons from Blizzard?
Last edited by banxKING on Aug 19, 2023, 1:46:03 AM
game was working fine before the patch, now I either crash before I load into the game or crash a few mins into. "GPU instance suspended" I am sad. already updated everything.

so much for a new league. ITS STILL NOT FIXED!!!! 0-5 fps is complete BS. The game was perfectly fine before that last patch before league start.....I WAS going to purchase something this league but not now.

#ROLLBACK!
Last edited by IQof3 on Aug 19, 2023, 2:30:11 AM
Worst engine improvement patch ever.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info