Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

sign me up alteration farmers, and use the thread in my signature as your salvation.

:)
1337 21gn17ur3
And here I was turning my Alts into Jewelers into Fusings...Guess it's time to start hoarding Alts and selling em 16:1.

Thanks OP!
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Alts are 16:1 Chaos. You got that tough guy?
I totally forgot, sign me up as well. :)

@Exiled, Obsidus and Stoney:

Welcome to Alteration Orb Union Local #7.

There are no dues.

Now you are part of a larger organization of like minded players who have power in the POE economy.

Stand firm and farm hard.

Now get back to work! (and don't forget your safety glasses and hard hat... dem's the rules)
Equal parts Cocteau Twins & Gang Starr
Last edited by PlNK on Mar 28, 2013, 8:44:51 AM
I don't really farm and I trade rarely, but since alterations are also my main-income... I like this thread :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
PlNK wrote:
@Exiled, Obsidus and Stoney:

Welcome to Alteration Orb Union Local #7.

There are no dues.

Now you are part of a larger organization of like minded players who have power in the POE economy.

Stand firm and farm hard.

Now get back to work! (and don't forget your safety glasses and hard hat... dem's the rules)

Woot! Sig updated. =p
Bump, for great justice (for alt farmers)!
I try and argue this in trade chat and I get flamed, and reported. A staff member even contacted me. Apparently if you get reported the staff member is going to defend the person who reports you, what a fun non-biased experience that was. At least I wasn't muted.

I tried to post on reddit about this and I got crazy amount of downvotes and insulting comments, to the point that I deleted my thread; thank god it was a self post so I lost no sweet karma. :D

I don't think anything will change.
oh my god this is story of my life

^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD
I understand the OPs position, but after working & holding jobs for the past 20+ years, free market baby all the way. If you work in fast food, aspire for something better & improve your situation. It's not okay to force your way into $20/hr wages flipping burgers, at the expense of your fellow citizens. On the other hand, minimum wage is there for a reason so that the most poor & disadvantaged (or, read: lazy) don't get totally taken.

Relating this to PoE, if someone wants to sell at 20:1, and they know they are getting taken, what they are doing is paying a fee for convenience. But, there are certainly those (new players) who do not quite yet understand the economy & are unfamiliar with prices & ratios. We all were when we first started playing. It's a learning experience. Life is the same way.

I vote for freedom. The system is good the way it is. You can't force the lazy to get productive, or the dumb to get smart. The system rewards those that think & take the time & put in the effort.
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info