Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

I would like to support your guys cause and offer to buy all your alts at 16:1 chaos ign @xdrarage
It takes 16 alts to make 2 fuses (ie. 1 chaos) - why would you sell for any less than that?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
I am a little confused, why would anybody sell for more than 16:1 anyway?

Go to vendor, buy 2 fusing orbs for 16 alterations, they are infinitely easier to sell on...

Whole thread is retarded.
Reported all of you for price fixing.
How about...

I buy your Alts at 20:1 ratio. Let's say I buy 10 stacks paying 10 Chaos.
I then use the vendor to turn those 200 Alts into 25 Fusings.
I then sell those 25 Fusings at 1:2 rate and make a nice 2,5 chaos profit.

Then I do this 10 times and that's already almost an Exalt worth of profit.

Am I a bad person? :(
Last edited by crafteri on Jan 15, 2014, 7:33:11 AM
On Nemesis it takes about three days to find somebody to take 2 fuse - 1 chaos ;p You are infinitely more likely to find 2.5-1 etc so it's not so easy as converting to fuse and buying chaos anymore.
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
"
crafteri wrote:
How about...

I buy your Alts at 20:1 ratio. Let's say I buy 10 stacks paying 10 Chaos.
I then use the vendor to turn those 200 Alts into 25 Fusings.
I then sell those 25 Fusings at 1:2 rate and make a nice 2,5 chaos profit.

Then I do this 10 times and that's already almost an Exalt worth of profit.

Am I a bad person? :(

Where are you getting a 2-1 ratio? I see you have a nem character. I've had mine up on the currency site and tried IG for hours a day while playing, several days running on occasion and never ONCE a bite at 2-1. I call lucky lucky lol
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
"
Teflondon1975 wrote:
On Nemesis it takes about three days to find somebody to take 2 fuse - 1 chaos ;p You are infinitely more likely to find 2.5-1 etc so it's not so easy as converting to fuse and buying chaos anymore.

Are you really selling your fusings from alt farming more than once every 3 days? Is getting a quick deal worth losing a fifth of your potential revenue?
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
One orb to rule them all.

Spoiler
lol nice post! I farm alts because alts/jewls/fus is what I use the most of. Not big on trading, can I still join the union? Oh wait, I am anti union (modern american union, not organized labor in general, come at me teamster!).

;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info