Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

Sign me up.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Is someone trying to scam me for dues...?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
i buy alts at 1:20 all day er day
IGN Macesaremanttofly
"
rogueyoshi wrote:
i buy alts at 1:20 all day er day

Sure you do.
And it is exploitative and the worker bees don't know life should be better.
So just being cocky that you can find slaves easy don't mean a damn thing to Local #7.
Just like a red-neck contractor saying he can find an immigrant roofing crew to work for shit wages despite the prevailing wage in the area.

This isn't about YOU... Mr. Consumer
It's about Us.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
Equal parts Cocteau Twins & Gang Starr
Last edited by PlNK on Mar 25, 2013, 5:35:49 PM
It should always be 16:1.

Reason why - perception filters down to other orb currency when it shouldn't. Seen people trading alchemy/fusings at 10:1 when you could very much do it 8:1 yourself. People are forcing the value of lower currency down when there are instances when there's greater demand. It's the basic reason why lower currency orb prices should be more stable but don't cross a certain threshold because you could vendor them yourself. In the long-short, they get vendored, taken out of the economy where other players could have benefited but didn't.
"
YellowMage wrote:
It should always be 16:1.

Reason why - perception filters down to other orb currency when it shouldn't. Seen people trading alchemy/fusings at 10:1 when you could very much do it 8:1 yourself.

Yup, human brains are surprisingly stupid when it comes down to numbers. We all have an inherent subconscious bias towards nice round numbers that probably does have a non-negligible effect on the PoE economy.
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Last edited by VoxelSquid on Mar 25, 2013, 6:06:13 PM
"
Sign me up.

You are hereby signed up as a Local #7 member.

Now just learn our anthem:

We comb the shores
From sea to sea
To farm the rares
And earn our Fee

The trials and pain we must absorb
While harvesting our Alting Orbs.
Last edited by PlNK on Mar 28, 2013, 8:14:21 AM
People can sell their Alterations for 20:1 Chaos but as long as I can still sell mine for 16:1 I'm happy.

do we have to learn the anthem
Alteration Orb Union Local #7 wants you today!

"Standing firm on 16:1 Chaos, yet still providing superior service to POE's map runners"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info