Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

haha, i have near 2 stash pages full of alterations... but hey nice idea :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I dont get why anyone would sell alt for less than 16:1 shouldnt it be more? ie 14-15:1?

I CAN turn alts into fuse which will sell easy for 2:1 why would I ever sell for less than that?

Mr Highroller CAN NOT buy 16 alts with his C at a vendor much less 20

The trade is in favour of the alt seller not buyer the seller can unload anytime he wants for 16:1 he has the power here why is 20:1 even up for debate?
Last edited by LtTrog on Mar 13, 2014, 1:04:11 AM
Long-time farmer, first-time caller. Exalt drops are rare enough that 80% of the currency I've used to purchase items in trade have come from alt farming/trading up to chaos. Usually sell 'em in batches of 160 or more, about one good play-day's worth of farming with a MF toon.

That's been harder in Ambush since I started using more alts on strongboxes, lately...

I'll proudly display that union label, though.

I think it was Chief Justice Learned Hand (?) who said in a Supreme Court opinion something to the effect: "The value of a thing is what that thing will bring."

He didn't invent the adage. It's got some ancient roots.

Valet quantum vendi potest.
It is worth as much as it can be sold for.

Despite your best efforts at price-fixing, the free market (Adam Smith!) will prevail. It will also compel all those who swim counter to the Stream of Freedom to come to economic ruin.

The Free Market requires freedom as a prerequisite. And we have that here, in-game.

Although I sympathize with your hours of farming effort, I oppose your attempt to fix a price, because it's not congruent with the free market.
i fuk merveil day and night for those orbs. tentacles hentai ftw.
How many alts for 1 exalted?
I remember reading this way back in the day. Currently in abyss, alts are about 11:1c, and easier to farm then ever! Revive this thread! It's literally a classic read
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
I remember reading this way back in the day. Currently in abyss, alts are about 11:1c, and easier to farm then ever! Revive this thread! It's literally a classic read

I was just telling a friend about how the old days of alt farming are back due to the revitalization of high-end crafting. Back in the beta days it was very much the poverty way of acquiring currency, and it was difficult to keep stocked up on wisdom scrolls. I think Breach was the league where I noticed wisdom scrolls dropping like candy, probably due to the sheer density of breaches, and after that it became much more convenient to farm alts.

Sure it's not fast or "optimal" play, but hey, some of us can't resist picking up and selling gear. Having the ability to trade for chaos at a nice rate has been a most welcome change this league.
i like how the image is broken. Would read again 5/6 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info