Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

16:1 crew stay strong :)
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Alts are 16:1 Chaos. You got that tough guy?"
Love this idea. 16:1 standing strong.
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Sounds good to me.

Two days ago some random dude offered me a 20:1 Alt:Chaos ratio when i wanted to sell 120 Alts.
When I told him that even the vendor would give me a better price he started raging and calling me a scammer.

20:1 isn't fair, we Alt farmers gotta stay strong.
"
AmenAnthem wrote:
Sounds good to me.

Two days ago some random dude offered me a 20:1 Alt:Chaos ratio when i wanted to sell 120 Alts.
When I told him that even the vendor would give me a better price he started raging and calling me a scammer.

i hope that guy dies to desync
"
"
AmenAnthem wrote:
Sounds good to me.

i hope that guy dies to desync

that was probably me!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Let us meet in the middle at 18:1.
"
PlNK wrote:

I understand free markets, but they can not be The Boss. Obviously entire legions of conservative economists have felt this way for decades; but of course they had to eat crow after the 2008 crash and the subsequent bank bailout.

2008 bank bailout had nothing to do with free market, it had purely come from stupidity and greed. Bankers saw 16% interest rates and immediately lost their freakin minds to an extent where noone asked the question how real estate worth 2 billion dollars can be the base for derivates worth 50 billion dollars.

The next bubble overdue are those investments in sea vessels. Due to the sheer number of investment companies founded there have been way to many new vessels built, dropping the short term leasing rates to a level where you net a loss if you lease your vessel to someone. As all of these companies funded their ships via bank loans to give their investors an additional lever (they also promised interest rates above 10%), these loans will bust as well, forcing the bank to seize the ships and auctioning it off with the same result as we saw in 2008 when there were way too many real estate auctioned off, dropping the prices by 50% or even more in some areas.

So the next big bank collapse is just knocking on our doors, I would recommend anyone to buy 2-year term put-options, you will be freakin rich when stock exchange rates collapse after the next big bank collapse.
I should also post that I know how incredibly valuable alterations are. There are some days I'll go through 200-300 alts in one day rolling tons of maps and/or crafting. Alts are little gems.
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Funny... I just came on, checking in the forums before doing some Alt farming. Count me in--because I never sell Alts directly for Chaos or Alchemy anymore: always change alts to fusings, and sell fusings 2:1 chaos. Best value for my hard-earned alts!
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
lol this thread was fun :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info