Alteration Orb Farmers Unite! : Join Alteration Orb Union Local # 7 Today!

People will always try and make a fast buck. If alts are worth 16:1 then people will try and buy them 20:1. If they're worth 20:1 then people will try and buy at 25:1. 25:1@35:1. Etc etc.
IGN: _XVI
I appreciate from the bottom of my heart the OP's intention and motivation.
I feel ready to free scotland now. Let's go Braveheart!
buying alterations 20:1
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
I dont know what you farm, but i get like 0-1 alterations per run, avg of 1,5 alterations per minute (0-~3) depending on bad luck :) and i use no portal scrolls. Wisdom scrolls are a pain though, unless i were to pick up the blues, but i am lazy^^

Alts to chaos are 16. "THAT" website which so many are quick to cite has alts to exalts at 280 ratio

If chaos are now going for 17:1 against exalts.

280/17 = 16.4

So yeah ...
IGN: Deacon_Fel
"
Stoney91 wrote:
I dont know what you farm, but i get like 0-1 alterations per run, avg of 1,5 alterations per minute (0-~3) depending on bad luck :) and i use no portal scrolls. Wisdom scrolls are a pain though, unless i were to pick up the blues, but i am lazy^^

I don't know about 1.5 Alts per minute, seems a bit extreme. You still have to kill stuff and they MUST drop their yellows like clockwork and you must have an endless supply of Wisdom scrolls at the ready (and must figure the creation of Wisdom Scrolls into your Alts/minute ratio).

All things figured in (to include the time it takes to find a buyer; YES you must figure that in as well because every minute you spend in Trade Channel trying to find a buyer is a minute you could be making more fragments) I feel that you will make 1 Chaos every 45 minutes on average.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
Equal parts Cocteau Twins & Gang Starr
The guys with gcp's and a couple of exalteds are not the "upper class" :P

There are ppl out there sitting on hundreds of exalteds. Some make profit from crafting 6l armors and others flip kaoms and mirrors
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:

There are ppl out there sitting on hundreds of exalteds. Some make profit from crafting 6l armors and others flip kaoms and mirrors

That's the 1%.

(in before Occupy Ledge!)
There's a fraction of players who like consistency and predictability: killing boss X will yield item Y.

This game really isn't for people like that.

This game is for people who'll do the same area over and again because they know..., a Mirror can drop anywhere, anytime. - CharanJaydemyr
"
sugarpuff wrote:

I was vague on what actually constitutes "upper class" in my OP.
To us coal miners... anyone who is in a position of needing Alts because they simply can not be bothered with the lowly chore of making them themselves is the "upper class". It's all the same to us... If you hire a nanny to raise your kids, then your above us.

Viva La Alt Orb Union!
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
Equal parts Cocteau Twins & Gang Starr
Last edited by PlNK on Mar 25, 2013, 1:35:47 PM
I don't know bout you guys but I love alteration orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info