Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

Well that was my first race using a RamDisk - Yes it made a HUGE difference. My performance however left a LOT to be desired.
I'm BACK :)
I found this at the Terraces
IGN: KingIvan
Check out my HC Shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/175821
my character is still stuck in race league , I want my
got this off hillock on the first time i dont roll a ranger for a race. >_>
people are asking how I won it's simple watch nugi he's the man props to him

as for if i stream no sorry I don't have a great personality like Nugi and Devmoons I recommend them for great streamers to watch

Thank you for all the kind words though guys!

here was my gear one more time
Spoiler

feel free to PM me if you want more info

<3 GGG
Last edited by Bzmode on Feb 22, 2013, 11:17:58 PM
At the 59:30 Minute Mark i got this...

kinda late :D
Last edited by Knopperz on Feb 22, 2013, 11:16:48 PM
Not bad for a noob's first race. I placed around 3000. Learned something useful to Linux/Wine users with AMD graphics: enable Catalyst AI.

Don't you love it when this happens?

Other goodies:
99th overall, level 16, not bad for my second race. 24thish ranger so I still only get the 5 points for 16. Wasted a lot of time on Merveil and running to Western Forest without enough time to actually get there.

Loot wise, a bit sketchy - the boots were a fantastic level 1 drop but not much else. The ring I had to blow my only alch on but that was worth it for what it rolled.

Last edited by Feragore on Feb 22, 2013, 11:17:00 PM
Really not happy with how I did.. I wanted to die so started playing suicidal towards the end which let me get a lot higher than I shouldve...
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
FILM wrote:
29th Witch.

I genuinely don't understand how other witches get to level 17 in one hour. I was really pushing myself, killed Merival at level 11 at 49-50 minutes. Then managed to get 14 in Dark Forest.

My only big mess-up was having to alt f4 in Lower Prison from a desync, but that still would not make a 3 level difference.

I guess if anyone wants to give me tips, I'd be happy to take them :(

Not wearing the -8% movement speed torso would be a good start!
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info