Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

Only made it 9, got to upper prison. Was happy to survive though. Didn't do many races in CB - think I died in all of them. Changed my mind and went from Ranger to Witch at the last minute. Think I floundered in the Mud Flats too long killing Rhoas. Took me too long to get the Ledge and the RNG gods weren't with me. Good learning experience.
that was fun
Success in the race heavily depends on +gem items. Today finished 3 lvl higher than yesterday because i found one.
Really fun race, I got to lvl 12 which isn't very good but it was definitely fun to be in.
Hardcore for life.
Got the worst map possible for upper submerged passage, cost me 5 minutes early on which just snowballs from there. Garbage RNG, found a good weapon and that was basically it.

It was nice to race again though, it has been a long time. Looking forward to the next one I can participate in.
Ugh that was terrible, I got no drops and died at lv 6 after 30 minutes so rerolled a ranger and got to lv 8...I dont like races. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Nice race, tried a Witch for lolz, which I never play. Got to 12 ><
29th Witch.

I genuinely don't understand how other witches get to level 17 in one hour. I was really pushing myself, killed Merival at level 11 at 49-50 minutes. Then managed to get 14 in Dark Forest.

My only big mess-up was having to alt f4 in Lower Prison from a desync, but that still would not make a 3 level difference.

I guess if anyone wants to give me tips, I'd be happy to take them :(

Spoiler
What is the easiest way to find your ranking overall and for class?
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
I don't know if it was lag from all of the people participating or what, but there were two different ~15 second periods where my character couldn't move, attack or use skills, but monsters could still move and hit him. It wasn't even like he was completely surrounded and couldn't physically move, either - there was something very odd about it. Thankfully chugging potions still worked and so I barely made it through, but it was a really close call both times.

Anyway, this was an interesting experience but not really fun for me at all. At least I picked up a unique and some currency items and gems I can take back with me to Default.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info