Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

Good necro, very fitting
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This is a good necro.

Now the apples come with,
A knife to peel or slice with, your choice.
A deck of playing cards, but three cards will be missing. Trade to complete your deck.
Instructional DVD to show you how to fry apples.
And a bag of caramel squares. No sticks included.

Now I want a apple.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I remember this thread, and (for the record) I'm still here.
I always wondered why this wasnt stickied. It could save us from so many redundant threads on the forums.

Ps: The apples are still tart and im still buying :D
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Kabraxis wrote:
game has flaws and is far from perfect. It can be perfect... but not with community attitude that OP represents.
Im 'supporter' too and im interested this game since 2011 and i still think that many complaints about the game are very valid.

Critique is good. Fanboism is not.
This is almost a decent point from page 2. I think a better statement would be: Critique is good. Fanboism is cool too. Mixing the two together is best.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 7, 2015, 8:06:36 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kabraxis wrote:
game has flaws and is far from perfect. It can be perfect... but not with community attitude that OP represents.
Im 'supporter' too and im interested this game since 2011 and i still think that many complaints about the game are very valid.

Critique is good. Fanboism is not.
This is almost a decent point from page 2. I think a better statement would be: Critique is good. Fanboism is cool too. Mixing the two together is best.

"Fanboism" is a charge most frequently levied by those with whom the accused's opinions differ. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
What I'm trying to say is: it's cool to enjoy this game for what it is, and be hyped about it. I mean, if you can't get hyped about things, then where is the fun? But that doesn't mean to turn the blinders on and accept no criticism.

If I didn't have strong opinions on the ideal composition of tart green apples, I wouldn't be here. The forums, that is. I'd probably still get in line for the occasional bag.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Still loving this big bag of tart green apples.
"
Venatoria wrote:

Venatoria -.-
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Ventor wrote:
"
Venatoria wrote:

Venatoria -.-

LOL

on topic:

I remember this thread too and still like it (the game & metaphor) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info