GGG alters drop rates to improve the economy

Called it.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:

2) They have a mind set altering drop rates is a way to improve the game.

No. They see it as a way to combat rmt and cheaters. That's simple ongoing maintenance of the game, and it's a no brainer, it makes total sense for them to implement.

Imo their only mistake was publicly stating it.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Barry wrote:
Called it.

Called it on Page 3, sooner than I thought though ;)

"
Chris wrote:
The only time drop rates are modified (without rhoa feathers, that is) is if you're a botter or are too high level for the area (the currency penalty that is well understood within the community).

Someone tell the tin hatters they can can come out of hiding and that we'll try our best not to throw eggs at them.
If you were affected by this droprate change, you would even have trouble finding wisdom scrolls.
All these "i don't find x exalted in five hours" posts are plane dumb.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Nov 7, 2013, 5:50:58 AM
For a conspiracy theory thread about adjusted drop rates. I have to say I'm quite disappointed in that the thread has gone 9 pages and no mention of GGG is adjusting the drop rates to force more of the player base to go to the RMT sites that GGG owns.

Therefore I give this thread a 4/10.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
After EVERYTHING we've seen from these Devs (in particular, Chris Wilson), people are STILL making bullshit accusations of deliberate malfeasance in direct violation of their explicitly-stated stance on business ethics?

Paranoiac delusions aside, that's the height of ingratitude. You dun deserve PoE! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Knowledge that GGG adresses problem of RMT in game actually makes me happy and more willing to spend cash on the game.

Ps. Some orbs drop rates on lower levels are involved with fact that droppable orbs pool is smaller on such levels.
And drop rates have been rised a little bit And drop mechanism tweaked :))
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
tbh i dod 50-68 in nemisis in last 2 days not had 1 unique nor a chaos ive had 1 fusing.... and i can tell drops are nerfed and i aint no bot.. i killed a pack of maybe 40 mobs in full IQ gear 60% quanity with 160% rarety.. and got not even a yellow.. did a map... got 1 rare thats it maybe ggg thinks ime a bot cuz i play for like 11 hrs a day pretty shit tbh
"
zoocubes wrote:
tbh i dod 50-68 in nemisis in last 2 days not had 1 unique nor a chaos ive had 1 fusing.... and i can tell drops are nerfed and i aint no bot.. i killed a pack of maybe 40 mobs in full IQ gear 60% quanity with 160% rarety.. and got not even a yellow.. did a map... got 1 rare thats it maybe ggg thinks ime a bot cuz i play for like 11 hrs a day pretty shit tbh

Please read the thread, there is no such thing as reduced drop rates except when you outlevel the area - getting flagged as a bot makes you get NO currency drops whatsoever, not a reduced amount - NONE.
Nothing to see here.
i did read it i just find it very weird ive played for maybe close to 8months in beta, maybe its just the nemisis league but for sure you can see a diffrence in drops either that or the old incinerate loot bug is back :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info