GGG alters drop rates to improve the economy

"
Pyrokar wrote:
We also know thay all streamers have +100% rarity because they promote the game.

+1

And "lucky" for gamble linking all their items for every twinks and for sale.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
i need to start streaming
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Some of you crazies have inspired me:

Tinfoil Hat, Tinfoil Hat
-10 Intellect
+80-100 Life
+1000% Evasion when intellectually challenged.
Prevents GGG from targeting your account for RNG suffering.

Now, where's that thousand bucks...
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Dec 24, 2013, 12:56:51 PM
I know they alter drop rates, I was showing this game to my friend - and before he looked at the screen I had been having horrible luck - but AFTER he looked I got every unique in the game.

This proves that not only do streamers get better loot so does ANYONE marketing the game. ALSO it proves GGG is utilizing my laptop camera OR they are psychic OR we are all part of a simulation called reality ran by GGG which has put in this game to make us think we are playing a game but in reality there is no game because there is no reality OR that reality is actually a simulation.

WOAH
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
So the drop rate can be changed on the GGG end. oh that's cool I guess....

That kind of makes me discouraged from playing. Now that I know that the currency and items that are dropped can be artificially altered.

I mean if it is only used against botters then it should not be effect me. But what if the drop rate was increased for those who stream the game to promote the game. This honestly kind of makes me not want to play. I don't want to at a disadvantage when compared with streamers because GGG is giving certain players better drops than others. This is kind of a bummer to realize this. :(

Dam I wish I was just ignorant to this information.
TEMPOx -
Did absolutely no one see the RHoa feather comment in Chris's post???? Its a huge hint on Rhoa feathers, they have something to do with modifiying drop rates!
[/IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/562190846305239040.png?v=1[/IMG]
It was quite obvious actually once you realized that Rhoa Feather is an anagram for Modified Droprate.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:

2) They have a mind set altering drop rates is a way to improve the game.

No. They see it as a way to combat rmt and cheaters. That's simple ongoing maintenance of the game, and it's a no brainer, it makes total sense for them to implement.

Imo their only mistake was publicly stating it.

Kind of drops are you getting btw?
Endgame Items shop +gems+unis++
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/622864

Killing double 78 courtyard boss solo
http://www.twitch.tv/nick20404/c/3381198
Wow! If true then to GGG:

I'm 100% the complete opposite of a bot and as a starving orb PoE loyalist you should increase my drop rates to encourage me to keep on farming and crafting. :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Chris wrote:
The only time drop rates are modified (without rhoa feathers, that is) is if you're a botter or are too high level for the area (the currency penalty that is well understood within the community).

Wow! another Chris sighting in the PoE forums. I'd become concerned that other than news and patch notes that Chris had succumbed to posting burnout and was in rehab.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info