GGG alters drop rates to improve the economy

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
etrensce wrote:
My theory is GGG has an employee who monitors me 24/7, whenever I'm about to give up, he makes the game drop me a nice item as an incentive. Thanks anonymous GGG man!

/s

I've noticed this too, and you're right, that's the only logical explanation. That or shape shifting illuminati lizardmen.

Pathetic, even tho none of this could be true, you two characters are acting as if even the thought that this is possible is not even in the realm of possibility. LIke true blind defenders. You know there are only about 7 to 10 of you that do this, you post in every single thread, to the point of nausea.

Let me tell you, you are not fooling anyone, the more I read and see the same people in every single thread posting the same crap like robots, the smaller and smaller these forums seem. Its like no one even posts here. The 10 of you will not run these forums and beat everyone down to think as the borg collective. I will make sure of that.

GGG may not be tweaking drop rates, but the fact they can on the fly makes rng to me not true rng.
IceM: The only on-the-flyness about it is that we can turn currency off if someone's running botting software. They generally get banned later that day. There's no other capacity to change stuff on our end.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
IceM wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I've noticed this too, and you're right, that's the only logical explanation. That or shape shifting illuminati lizardmen.

Pathetic, even tho none of this could be true, you two characters are acting as if even the thought that this is possible is not even in the realm of possibility. LIke true blind defenders. You know there are only about 7 to 10 of you that do this, you post in every single thread, to the point of nausea.

Let me tell you, you are not fooling anyone, the more I read and see the same people in every single thread posting the same crap like robots, the smaller and smaller these forums seem. Its like no one even posts here. The 10 of you will not run these forums and beat everyone down to think as the borg collective. I will make sure of that.

GGG may not be tweaking drop rates, but the fact they can on the fly makes rng to me not true rng.

WTF? I talk about shape shifting illuminati lizardmen altering my drop rates, and you think I'm being serious? What planet are you on?

Or did you just call me pathetic without actually reading what I wrote?

Edit: Sorry, looks like I'm the one who didn't read what you wrote. No, I'm not a blind fanboy, I make more than my fair share of noise when I'm not happy about things. If you think otherwise, then you're making a statement without having read many of my posts. However in this instance, the detractors are being idiots.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 6, 2013, 11:23:05 PM
"
IceM wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
etrensce wrote:
My theory is GGG has an employee who monitors me 24/7, whenever I'm about to give up, he makes the game drop me a nice item as an incentive. Thanks anonymous GGG man!

/s

Of my 130ish forum posts, 95% have been bumping my shop. I rarely comment in General, but felt the need to laugh at all this conspiracy theory going on today.

Perhaps the paranoia is getting to you?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
IceM wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

WTF? I talk about shape shifting illuminati lizardmen altering my drop rates, and you think I'm being serious? What planet are you on?

Or did you just call me pathetic without actually reading what I wrote?

Did you actually read what he wrote?
"
zachatta wrote:

Yes, and edited it quite some time ago, try refreshing your page. He's still being foolish either way, and outright rude in making baseless insults.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 6, 2013, 11:26:05 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
zachatta wrote:

Yes, and edited it quite some time ago, try refreshing your page. He's still being foolish either way, and outright rude in making baseless insults.

Relax, enjoy the storm of insanity coming to these boards. Soon Chris's statement will be quoted out of context in a million different conspiracy threads.

Should be able to get some laughs.

Poor GGG why do you think people would react rationally to any statement involving drop rates.
sorry but after Reading whats going on here i do wonder, what are you guys thinking? they would never do what you Think, Chris already explained the usage of it, it should be enought.

Please guys stop giving false accusses

Thanks,
One could go as far as to explain that a true RNG design is impossible to start with and completely negates the justification of the concern most recently expressed by IceM.

Next we will discuss the computer's ability to draw a perfect circle.
...narf
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:

2) They have a mind set altering drop rates is a way to improve the game.

No. They see it as a way to combat rmt and cheaters. That's simple ongoing maintenance of the game, and it's a no brainer, it makes total sense for them to implement.

Imo their only mistake was publicly stating it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info