[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Piousqd wrote:
The gloves in that PoB, with the fractured life, would be very easy to craft into a better pair than what they current are.

[...]

And as for not being able to afford the corrupt implicit, you dont have to get the big ticket ones to be an upgrade. The chest has no inherent implicit, so any corrupt implicit is an improvement. Do a fuzzy search for the chest with stat filter pseudo #implicit modifiers, that will bring up every one with an implicit. If youre willing to 6 link it yourself with tainted fusings, then you can get one at a heavy discount. but even search the 6-links, i see a +1 to all max res implicit for 1.5d right now

Gotta ask, why the life flask? You should be getting plenty of regen for your leech on gloves. You could be running a 3rd utility flask. Go for Silver for DPS or Gold for farming.

Thanks. I'll work on that crafting advice next and improve the boots and gloves. I accidentally ruined my Amulet so had to buy another one which cost me some currency for anoint etc.

Yea I guess +1 All Res on my Cloak is good enough for now. I'll check that out.

I was following the guide which has a life flask. Honestly I almost never use it, especially since I have corrupted blood immunity and life leech. I'll swap it out.

Thanks for your guidance!
Last edited by Rusty022 on Sep 16, 2024, 1:23:31 PM
"
Rusty022 wrote:
"
Piousqd wrote:
The gloves in that PoB, with the fractured life, would be very easy to craft into a better pair than what they current are.

[...]

And as for not being able to afford the corrupt implicit, you dont have to get the big ticket ones to be an upgrade. The chest has no inherent implicit, so any corrupt implicit is an improvement. Do a fuzzy search for the chest with stat filter pseudo #implicit modifiers, that will bring up every one with an implicit. If youre willing to 6 link it yourself with tainted fusings, then you can get one at a heavy discount. but even search the 6-links, i see a +1 to all max res implicit for 1.5d right now

Gotta ask, why the life flask? You should be getting plenty of regen for your leech on gloves. You could be running a 3rd utility flask. Go for Silver for DPS or Gold for farming.

Thanks. I'll work on that crafting advice next and improve the boots and gloves. I accidentally ruined my Amulet so had to buy another one which cost me some currency for anoint etc.

Yea I guess +1 All Res on my Cloak is good enough for now. I'll check that out.

I was following the guide which has a life flask. Honestly I almost never use it, especially since I have corrupted blood immunity and life leech. I'll swap it out.

Thanks for your guidance!

How did you ruin your amulet? Corrupting?

I guess Atziri's is needed for this build for mana huh? I run an utmost, but I have a 2nd wand as a big int boost.
"
kaygee82 wrote:
Hello guru's of this build, I have browsed through the posts here trying to find a "safe" regex but still get whopped while trying em so is there a "BiS regex" out there?

hello!

I can't say whether this is BIS, because every one has different tolerances for what they can avoid on their own vs not wanting to run.

I use this for T16: "!tal d|gen|rses|ur$|re he|eec"

And this for T17: "!tal d|gen|rses|ur$|re he|eche|o su|rke|tota"
BETTER TRADING FOLDER FOR MILITANT FAITH JEWEL

The folder contains 17 links. These filtered jewels don't break the nodes that we are primarily using inside its circle.

The filter contains jewel numbers, and which mods the jewels should have. It filters it like the reduced mana cost of skills mod is always on the jewel and one of the 4 mods is the second mod on it. These mods are:

-Regen mana per second
-All elemental resistant
-Area Damage
-Elemental Damage

You can always change the mods it filters, however I suggest you to not change the jewel numbers and increase the filter amount cause GGG limits the amount of stats that you can filter. And this is the reason why there are 17 links inside the folder.

You can check on youtube how to use better trading if you are not familiar with it but it's fairly easy to use. You just need to click import folder and paste the link down below.

Spoiler
2:eyJpY24iOm51bGwsInRpdCI6IkZJTFRFUkVEIE3EsEzEsFRBTlQiLCJ0cnMiOlt7InRpdCI6IjEi LCJsb2MiOiJzZWFyY2g6VmRvNzlHYVNwIn0seyJ0aXQiOiIyIiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOkxqVk9vZT JmbiJ9LHsidGl0IjoiMyIsImxvYyI6InNlYXJjaDo1d2d2YlhlY2EifSx7InRpdCI6IjQiLCJsb2Mi OiJzZWFyY2g6N3dKcFY3bkM1In0seyJ0aXQiOiI1IiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOmw5WjVPcndTViJ9LH sidGl0IjoiNiIsImxvYyI6InNlYXJjaDphalI1bDdLU2UifSx7InRpdCI6IjciLCJsb2MiOiJzZWFy Y2g6bnY5UHpNOWYwIn0seyJ0aXQiOiI4IiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOm8zdmdrUHd1bCJ9LHsidGl0Ij oiOSIsImxvYyI6InNlYXJjaDpyckVCV2R6dVEifSx7InRpdCI6IjEwIiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOnlr NGc1ZEJIUiJ9LHsidGl0IjoiMTEiLCJsb2MiOiJzZWFyY2g6NndSM2VNNmZHIn0seyJ0aXQiOiIxMi IsImxvYyI6InNlYXJjaDpMalZPcDNHQ24ifSx7InRpdCI6IjEzIiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOllQZWtK OGdVWSJ9LHsidGl0IjoiMTQiLCJsb2MiOiJzZWFyY2g6RXdwTzg2elU1In0seyJ0aXQiOiIxNSIsIm xvYyI6InNlYXJjaDpNbjdPUjhSaEoifSx7InRpdCI6IjE2IiwibG9jIjoic2VhcmNoOjV3Z3ZnRGR1 YSJ9LHsidGl0IjoiMTciLCJsb2MiOiJzZWFyY2g6OHc2bWxKWkhWIn1dfQ==
"
"
Piousqd wrote:

The mirror wand is BiS only when assuming crit cap from power charges, which you cant get without +2 from rings.

You can also get crit cap via Rational Doctrine

Hello :) Can u explain this a bit more to me please? Because im kinda low on crit chance. Always wondered whats so special about that jewel because i saw some people using it. But even after reading the wiki i dont understand it xD Does it only work with Magic Flask Cons Ground Flask or also with Bottled Faith?
"
Piousqd wrote:

I guess Atziri's is needed for this build for mana huh? I run an utmost, but I have a 2nd wand as a big int boost.

Haha yup right after I hit it with catalysts too. Dumb of me since I don't have enough currency to really mess up items. I ended up getting it back with the catalysts now but it cost me almost 3div.
"
big ty to everyone helping in this tread

https://pobb.in/TwC-acxWv8K7
mageblood with ralakesh version
1million ehp
177million dps (145million without the vaal ice nova dmg)
100% reduce crit
all res cap

right now my char have a good balance of tankyness and dps, i definitely want to add more def.

just wanted to check if i got everything right in the build , i mostly followed builds from everyone here and poeninja.

*You can get a nice DPS boost if you swap Power Charge on Crit for Intensity and take the appropriate Mastery for Intensity. You should have no issues generating Power Charges with out Power Charge on Crit.

* Defensively things look great. Curse Immune, Stun Immune, Ailment Immune and Crit immune is the goal and it looks like you have all of them in place. One place you can add some extra defense would be in an +1 Endurance Charge corruption on the boots.

* I see one place you can make a quick significant improvement. Your Amethyst flask has "leech spell damage as ES" as a suffix. That suffix does not help our build because we cap ES leech on the tree with Light Eater. You can change this to anything else you like (I would recommend 14% movement speed as your movement speed is a little low right now).

"
Anena wrote:
"
"
Piousqd wrote:

The mirror wand is BiS only when assuming crit cap from power charges, which you cant get without +2 from rings.

You can also get crit cap via Rational Doctrine

Hello :) Can u explain this a bit more to me please? Because im kinda low on crit chance. Always wondered whats so special about that jewel because i saw some people using it. But even after reading the wiki i dont understand it xD Does it only work with Magic Flask Cons Ground Flask or also with Bottled Faith?

Hello!

Rational Doctrine works on its own and does not require any flasks.

If your Intelligence is your highest attribute (which it should be in this build), Rational Doctrine allows us to create Profane Ground on a crit strike. Our cast speed and regular crit chance is high enough that we will create the Profane Ground almost instantly.

Profane Ground provides our build two items:

1) 100% Increased Critical Strike Chance

2) 10% Increased Cursed Effect (this helps us both offensively and defensively since we are using 2 curses at all times and 5 on big single targets)

Outside of these big effects, you can also get up to 3 implicits on the jewel that can have a smaller effect on the build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 16, 2024, 5:09:51 PM
"
ChuckTheRogue wrote:
Hello everyone !

First of all, thanks you so much for the build. The transition to this was such a great idea coming from another archmage build.

I am currently doing quite fine with around 40-50 Div invested into this build.
But there are quite a few modifiers i cant run and i still die occasionally.

Not sure what to buy next to get the biggest update in cases of defenses or offensive.
Would really appreciate some recommendations :)

POB: https://pobb.in/1rxL0cZP-O2u

hello! Thank you for sharing your POB. Here are some comments:

* You are at the point where you will benefit from swapping to the large cluster set up (see the first post for a lot of details and if you have any questions, please ask)

* You have two issues with the Stibnite flask. We try to avoid evasion in our build since it has anti synergy with the shield so we do not recommend using an Evasion flask. Also, on the Stibnite flask you have freeze/chill mitigation as a suffix but if you have already leveled up Brine King, you will not need this mitigation from the flask.

* You have many gems in the build that would benefit from quality. Please see the build guide's POB to see which ones benefit from quality

* Most of your flasks are missing quality. If you add quality to the flasks you will have a better uptime of their effects

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 16, 2024, 2:08:19 PM
"
Rusty022 wrote:
"
Piousqd wrote:

Haha yup right after I hit it with catalysts too. Dumb of me since I don't have enough currency to really mess up items. I ended up getting it back with the catalysts now but it cost me almost 3div.

Oof, as a general rule, corrupting your current gear is a dangerous game. I like to collect some I'm planning to work on corrupting in a project tab and doing 5 or 10 of em at a time.

I did the same thing with a stormshroud jewel last month though. Vaal'd it on a whim and bricked it in between maps then had to sell a bunch of scarabs and go buy another one before i did my next map to get my ailment immunity back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info