[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've got about 15D and don't really feel like farming for a Mageblood. Maybe Stormshroud (ailment immunity) or Impossible Escape (block cap)? Drop the life flask for something ... Oriath's End?

I've been looking at weapon upgrades but they seem to give relatively small DPS upgrades in PoB (<500k) and my damage already feels great. Feels like any weapon that would be a massive upgrade is out of my price range.

Any thoughts?

PoB: https://pobb.in/G5Xnx-rg2Tnu
Last edited by Rusty022 on Sep 15, 2024, 2:13:58 PM
Hello!

This has been so much fun this league! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and respond!

I have a question on Militant Faith.. booted up POB but still kinda lost on using it.

Does anyone have a trade link with the filters enabled for a good militant faith? :(

Thank you!!

"
Rusty022 wrote:
I'm not sure where to go from here. I've got about 15D and don't really feel like farming for a Mageblood. Maybe Stormshroud (ailment immunity) or Impossible Escape (block cap)? Drop the life flask for something ... Oriath's End?

I've been looking at weapon upgrades but they seem to give relatively small DPS upgrades in PoB (<500k) and my damage already feels great. Feels like any weapon that would be a massive upgrade is out of my price range.

Any thoughts?

PoB: https://pobb.in/G5Xnx-rg2Tnu

You are at a point where you should consider swapping to the large cluster setup which you can afford I think with 15d.

Check the first post for more explanation on this version in the POB section.
hey man thanks for your guide i really enjoy playing this.
I switched to svalinn after farming with zyz dual wand build and the difference is insane.

i am trying to take my build to the next level and I wanted your input

this i my pob

https://pobb.in/u/Deame/sotZj3WalXxY

I just got mageblood a few days now and i want to sort my flasks suffixes, but other than that i feel lost.

from my understanding I also need to sort the crit reduction on chest and haunted enchant

I am not very experienced player so your advice will be much appriciated.
Current budget is around 160 div and farming more.
Last edited by Deame on Sep 15, 2024, 5:55:31 PM
"
Deame wrote:
hey man thanks for your guide i really enjoy playing this.
I switched to svalinn after farming with zyz dual wand build and the difference is insane.

i am trying to take my build to the next level and I wanted your input

this i my pob

https://pobb.in/u/Deame/sotZj3WalXxY

I just got mageblood a few days now and i want to sort my flasks suffixes, but other than that i feel lost.

from my understanding I also need to sort the crit reduction on chest and haunted enchant

I am not very experienced player so your advice will be much appriciated.
Current budget is around 160 div and farming more.

here are some ideas for your flasks (use 4 magic flasks, they will be stronger for the build than Bottled Faith)

Base Flasks (all with 70% Increased Effect and 25% Increased Effect):

Diamond
Quicksilver
Silver
Sulphur

Suffixes
52% or higher Reduced Effect of Curses (this makes you curse immune)
52% or higher avoid stun (this makes you stun immune)
Highest crit chance roll you can afford
Movement or what ever else you might need/want

==================

Now that you have Mageblood, your next step defensively should be to become ailment immune. You can do this by using Purity of Elements (which with a watchers eye will also cap your chaos resistance) or Stormshroud if you want to keep Wrath

Offensively the next big upgrade will be buying (or crafting) a new wand. You want a Profane Wand base and an overall DPS upgrade and also the Haunted enchant

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 15, 2024, 7:13:07 PM
My very first mirror tier item!! Thank you so much for the build @tufferugli!

That wand is so sick. Did you farm up a mirror or did one drop? Either way, congrats, I'm super jelly.
"
My very first mirror tier item!! Thank you so much for the build @tufferugli!

yo! that wand is beautiful :D

btw sorry for the lack of updates, but i'm back to work and it's a pretty intense period.
i have really little time to check the thread and even less to play the game.

i think that for me this league came to an end... as i said i have no time to play, but also there's nothing more left to achieve.

i got to lvl100 for the first time and i did bascially all the endgame content that ggg added from the last time that i "nolifed" the game.

if svalinn will be added to the core game (in a not super nerfed way) i'll update the guide for sure, but if this doesn't happen i'm still very happy to have played the most broken iteration of ice nova and to have helped other players in understaing it a little better.

thanks to all the guys that kept the thread alive, in particular to Andy.

"
VernoInferno wrote:
That wand is so sick. Did you farm up a mirror or did one drop? Either way, congrats, I'm super jelly.

Thanks! Farmed it myself. Took a long while. Never had a mirror drop in 11 years of playing. But I did get some mirror shards this league from shipping.

If my current wand that I no longer need sells for a good price I might try for a mirror tier ring which is even sicker than this wand, but that is a long long way off and I might not have the legs for it.

Happy to have had at least one mirror item though in my POE career.
"
666tyco666 wrote:
Hello!

This has been so much fun this league! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and respond!

I have a question on Militant Faith.. booted up POB but still kinda lost on using it.

Does anyone have a trade link with the filters enabled for a good militant faith? :(

Thank you!!

I'll share better trading link with the all numbers that doesn't brick the notables and has relevant modifiers. (better trading is a plugin on chrome browser, you can save your trade filters so you won't need to enter same filters over and over again). I highly recommend using it for your other needs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info