[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Morderathh wrote:
Hi there!

@AndyLovesHisBge if you still on can you share your PoB? Just got my Mageblood and I do not know whats worth changing up.

Here is my PoB if its help.

https://pobb.in/XP5qU8rXBC8h

Congrats on the Mageblood!

Here you go for the POB. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://pobb.in/1hlN4t7HtJJE
Hi, i build this from scratch for around 80divs and its blasting! very nice build, love it so far!

Now one question, i quickly crafted this wand:
Item Class: Wands
Rarity: Rare
Fate Bane
Prophecy Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 34-62 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 10.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 98
Int: 245 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: R-B-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
18% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit (enchant)
--------
38% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
37% increased Spell Damage (fractured)
+42 to maximum Mana (fractured)
88% increased Spell Damage
63% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
+127 to maximum Mana
+33% to Lightning Resistance
21% increased Cast Speed (crafted)
--------
Fractured Item

i got enough divs for a haunted craft, what would you consider "BIS" on a wand to put it on, its rather expensive so i dont wanna waste it..

Can u give an example of a "dream" Wand? so i can craft something similiar?

ALso here the POB if u got any other advice:

https://pobb.in/9RhcyMLFflJl
(switched for a ITEM RARITY thing atm, dont really need the intensify damagewise when i do that content)

Its my first time playing POE so any advice will be helpful! Thanks, greetings e!

Last edited by eps0r on Sep 15, 2024, 6:27:33 AM
"
eps0r wrote:
Hi, i build this from scratch for around 80divs and its blasting! very nice build, love it so far.

i got enough divs for a haunted craft, what would you consider "BIS" on a wand to put it on, its rather expensive so i dont wanna waste it..

(switched for a ITEM RARITY thing atm, dont really need the intensify damagewise when i do that content)

Its my first time playing POE so any advice will be helpful! Thanks, greetings e!

This is a tricky question, because a "dream", "BIS" wand would be incredibly hard to craft on your own.

As far as I can tell, this is the best wand in the game this league for this build:

But you don't need anything this perfect to put the enchant on. Take a look at the numerous POB's listed in the first post as well as in the thread and you can get a good idea of what the wands look like that have the enchant on it.

As for your POB, I took a quick look through it and here are a couple of comments. Things look generally good!

* Your cold res is undercapped. You can fix this by changing your large cluster to have Cold Res on the small nodes instead of Lightning Res

* Put full quality on Punishment for another layer of defense

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 15, 2024, 9:27:38 AM
"
"
eps0r wrote:
Hi, i build this from scratch for around 80divs and its blasting! very nice build, love it so far.

This is a tricky question, because a "dream", "BIS" wand would be incredibly hard to craft on your own.

As far as I can tell, this is the best wand in the game this league for this build:

But you don't need anything this perfect to put the enchant on. Take a look at the numerous POB's listed in the first post as well as in the thread and you can get a good idea of what the wands look like that have the enchant on it.

As for your POB, I took a quick look through it and here are a couple of comments. Things look generally good!

* Your cold res is undercapped. You can fix this by changing your large cluster to have Cold Res on the small nodes instead of Lightning Res

* Put full quality on Punishment for another layer of defense

ty for the fast reply!

ye i accidently bought the wrong cluster lol, i realized when i made the 5div payment :D actually being a cheapass for that 4%, i guess i put them somewhere on a jewel when i hit the 2 skillpoints sometime to put the jewels in the cluster

Gotta switch that Punishment, ty!

So double damage and double damage while focus is a thing? how to even get "Focus" :D i always thought thats a bad mod..ty for the information!

greets
"
eps0r wrote:

So double damage and double damage while focus is a thing? how to even get "Focus" :D i always thought thats a bad mod..ty for the information!

greets

Focus is good against single targets for burst damage.

I believe Chance to Deal Double Damage while Focused is a veiled mod.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 15, 2024, 10:02:36 AM
I think this is the strongest build I ever did and I"m wondering what to upgrade. I guess that getting elemental and critical Immune would be nice and get an enchanted wand. Is there any crafting guide?

Here is my PoB
https://pobb.in/llernPsTt-DT
"
dubiezus wrote:
I think this is the strongest build I ever did and I"m wondering what to upgrade. I guess that getting elemental and critical Immune would be nice and get an enchanted wand. Is there any crafting guide?

Here is my PoB
https://pobb.in/llernPsTt-DT

Since you have a Mageblood already, the weapon enchant should be the next upgrade you look for.

Note that there is no Elemental immunity in POE. But yes, you can certainly get Crit Immunity which is fantastic. A few of us got Crit Immunity via 50% Chest Corruption, 30% from Sanctum of Thought on tree (via Impossible Escape jewel), and the last 20% in tattoos.

Also about the Mageblood, you can improve your flasks significantly. Your suffix rolls are not great and the flasks are not that expensive to get almost perfect rolls and it will improve your build significantly.

A couple of things to consider:

* Remove the Elemental Resistance suffix on the Silver flask, as you don't need it.

* Get a roll of at least 52% reduced curse effect to be Curse Immune

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 15, 2024, 11:36:15 AM
I meant to say elemental ailment immunity with stormshroud or purity. Have to research a little which aura is better, right now i'm using wrath.
"
dubiezus wrote:
I meant to say elemental ailment immunity with stormshroud or purity. Have to research a little which aura is better, right now i'm using wrath.

ahh yes! my bad, I should have realized that is what you meant. :)

If you search through the thread you will see examples of both Stormshroud and Purity of Elements being used. I used Purity because it just made my life so much easier for capping all the ele resistances and chaos resistances.

The ultimate goal (however you want to do it is):

Curse Immunity (one suffix on a flask)
Stun Immunity (one suffix on a flask)
Ailment Immunity (via stormshroud or Purity of Elements)
Crit Immunity (via chest, tree and tattoos)

Note that once you get Ailment and Stun Immunity, you can dump Brine King and bring in the far stronger Lunaris (fully leveled up) Pantheon.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 15, 2024, 12:07:12 PM
"
"
dubiezus wrote:

ahh yes! my bad, I should have realized that is what you meant. :)

If you search through the thread you will see examples of both Stormshroud and Purity of Elements being used. I used Purity because it just made my life so much easier for capping all the ele resistances and chaos resistances.

The ultimate goal (however you want to do it is):

Curse Immunity (one suffix on a flask)
Stun Immunity (one suffix on a flask)
Ailment Immunity (via stormshroud or Purity of Elements)
Crit Immunity (via chest, tree and tattoos)

Note that once you get Ailment and Stun Immunity, you can dump Brine King and bring in the far stronger Lunaris (fully leveled up) Pantheon.

yeah, I just got the militant faith with all resist devotion, so I was able to ditch the elemental resist on flask, so I guess i'll keep wrath and get a double wrath watcher's eye. The pantheon stuff is solid, I use brine king so much that I didn't even consider changing it lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info