[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

ouch.... the moment u realize u sold a mirror item to a vendor.
Got a Voices with 3 that do nothing and put it in for 20c and got bombed with messages. Sold it for 59div.

But I sold one with 1 do nothing to vendor 2 or 3 days before, because if u look at trade without limiting the do nothings its only 1c and so I sold the 1mirror item to vendor.

lesson learned!
Is there a reason we dont go full energy shield items? The hybrid base evasion seems a bit wasted.
Last edited by zbodude on Sep 14, 2024, 2:52:32 PM
Thread is amazing, thanks so much. Looking for some help to make the build better.

Get the enchant on the wand or a corrupted body armor. Sitting on 40 div at the moment. Any other glaring issues?

https://pobb.in/jIb1xZgsajgs
"
zbodude wrote:
Is there a reason we dont go full energy shield items? The hybrid base evasion seems a bit wasted.

you could go full ES on rare boots/glove or a hybrid ES/Armor. I agree evasion base is wasted.
"
VernoInferno wrote:
Thread is amazing, thanks so much. Looking for some help to make the build better.

Get the enchant on the wand or a corrupted body armor. Sitting on 40 div at the moment. Any other glaring issues?

https://pobb.in/jIb1xZgsajgs

Hello! Here are some comments to consider

* You are at the point now where you can consider switching to the large cluster setup (see POB in build guide for more info)

* Add quality to Automation (Arcane Cloak uptime), Arcane Cloak (buff increase), Increased Critical Damage (DPS), Punishment (defense), and Sigil of Power (defense)

* Do not invest in levels for your GMP. The levels do nothing for GMP in this build outside of increasing our need for dexterity stats, which we don't want to deal with.

* I would reroll the Silver flask. You don't want less duration on your flasks until you get a Mageblood

* I would prioritize the weapon enchant before the corrupted body armor but it is also more expensive so you can decide what to do.

"
ogli wrote:
ouch.... the moment u realize u sold a mirror item to a vendor.
Got a Voices with 3 that do nothing and put it in for 20c and got bombed with messages. Sold it for 59div.

But I sold one with 1 do nothing to vendor 2 or 3 days before, because if u look at trade without limiting the do nothings its only 1c and so I sold the 1mirror item to vendor.

lesson learned!

This game has a way of punishing mistakes....... :)

You are taking it the best way possible and making it a learning experience. Good for you!
oh, this league has been so good to me drop wise... first time I'm swiming in divs. So it don`t hurt to much ;)

Even bought a awakened spell echo, and btw, pob is not changing damage wether I put it level 5 awakened spell echo quali 20 or level 21 normal spell echo quali 20.

Didi I miss st?
So I've been running this build and after managing to snare a pretty good sublime vision for cheap I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should do next for upgrades.

PoB: https://pobb.in/xp7_4QmOLtpG

Aside from getting lvl 21 gems and a svalinn with useful implicits what should I work towards as my next big upgrade? Recrafting my wand for t1 mana? Save for an MB? Try to get slightly better rare gear?
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Sep 14, 2024, 5:55:50 PM
"
ogli wrote:
oh, this league has been so good to me drop wise... first time I'm swiming in divs. So it don`t hurt to much ;)

Even bought a awakened spell echo, and btw, pob is not changing damage wether I put it level 5 awakened spell echo quali 20 or level 21 normal spell echo quali 20.

Didi I miss st?

please post your POB and I will take a look at it.

Awakened Spell Echo will add a very small amount of DPS, due to some increased cast speed but we do not benefit from the main feature of Awakened Spell Echo, which is why we recommend staying with a 21/20 Spell Echo.

Check the FAQ section at the beginning of the thread for more information.
"
So I've been running this build and after managing to snare a pretty good sublime vision for cheap I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should do next for upgrades.

PoB: https://pobb.in/xp7_4QmOLtpG

Aside from getting lvl 21 gems and a svalinn with useful implicits what should I work towards as my next big upgrade? Recrafting my wand for t1 mana? Save for an MB? Try to get slightly better rare gear?

You have made so many alterations to the build I am having a hard time giving our normal recommendations.

But in any case, you can't go wrong with saving for a Mageblood, it is the single biggest improvement you can make to the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info