[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Asr3212 wrote:
Im more of a newer player, how does this compare to Ziz's version on YT? Could a newer player attempt to make this build ? xd

this build is basically transitioning into crit/block from that build.

in my experience this version does more damage and is tankier, but that's normal since we are pumping a looooot more currency into the build.

i suggest sticking to the ziz version for now until you get more familiar with the game :)
"
schnausage wrote:
Yeah I'm using the same regex as before the swap. "!tal d|gen|eec"

I do run blue altars so maybe it is the chill slowing me down. I'm getting swarmed when dying. Pre-swap I was using purity of elements - maybe that's why I never slowed down before the change. I also had the Glorious Vanity for Corrupted Soul, maybe that was a difference maker.

i've checked the pobs, but nothing sticks out as wrong...

i don't think it's the chaos damage, i'm running around with 0% chaos res and i never died to it after the block swap.

what slows you are certain blue altar mods.

those mod can also became rippy very fast (ailment reflect, + phys damage as ele, additional proj).

i've recorded a map with mods that i consider "rippy", here's the video.
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 16, 2024, 5:43:11 PM
"
schnausage wrote:
Yeah I'm using the same regex as before the swap. "!tal d|gen|eec"

I do run blue altars so maybe it is the chill slowing me down. I'm getting swarmed when dying. Pre-swap I was using purity of elements - maybe that's why I never slowed down before the change. I also had the Glorious Vanity for Corrupted Soul, maybe that was a difference maker.

yes I agree. Purity of Elements would have made you feel much smoother when playing since you would not have any elemental ailments (like chill).

Your trade off at this point is ailment immunity with Purity of Elements, vs more damage with Wrath.
"

yes I agree. Purity of Elements would have made you feel much smoother when playing since you would not have any elemental ailments (like chill).

Your trade off at this point is ailment immunity with Purity of Elements, vs more damage with Wrath.

YOOO
you just made me aware that now purity of elements grants ailments immunity 😅
when i used to play a lot it just gave res :D

it seems pretty good if you are struggling with that
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 16, 2024, 6:13:04 PM
"
tufferugli wrote:
"

YOOO
you just made me aware that now purity of elements grants ailments immunity 😅
when i used to play a lot it just gave res :D

it seems pretty good if you are struggling with that

It is a really solid aura. Up to 40 all res and full ailment immunity. The 40 all res removes a lot of suffix pressure on gear allowing for chaos to be much more easily capped.

They added ailment immunity to the aura back in 3.16 I believe.
"
It is a really solid aura. Up to 40 all res and full ailment immunity. The 40 all res removes a lot of suffix pressure on gear allowing for chaos to be much more easily capped.

They added ailment immunity to the aura back in 3.16 I believe.

yeah, it's so much nicer compared to what it used to be.

i think that (before this one) the last league that i played for real was around 3.10

the game changed a lot since then!

Good day. I switched to your build after archmage-Mjolnir, and so far I'm very happy, thank you.
A question arose - how will the tree, equipment and flasks change, if I have mageblood? Is it possible to buy it already?
And a similar question about headhunter (a friend in your build, too, but he's a fan of HH. He's embarrassed to ask you himself).
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Good day. I switched to your build after archmage-Mjolnir, and so far I'm very happy, thank you.
A question arose - how will the tree, equipment and flasks change, if I have mageblood? Is it possible to buy it already?
And a similar question about headhunter (a friend in your build, too, but he's a fan of HH. He's embarrassed to ask you himself).

hi!
i think that as long as you cap your res your good to go.

with a flask with #% chance to avoid being shocked and a stormshroud you can be ailments immune and you can basically have stun immunity with a #% chance to avoid being stunned flask.

if you need to change something in the tree i think that those 7 points can be cutted

with headhunter i think that nothing changes
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 17, 2024, 1:14:58 PM
"
wdragonbsk wrote:

I am grinding to a Mageblood myself.

I will be doing the following with Mageblood

1) Putting in Purity of Elements as my aura. This will serve two purposes. It will help replace all the elemental resistances I will lose in my belt and give me Full ailment immunity

2) For the flasks I will be using the following bases, and affixes

Bases:
Quicksilver
Silver
Diamond
4th base is a choice based on what you need

Affixes:
Critical Strike Chance
Curse Reduction
Stun Avoidance
4th affix will be a choice based on what you need

This set up will give 100% ailment immunity, 100% stun avoidance, and 100% reduced curse effect. These will now allow you to use Lunaris for even more defense.

As for tree changes, that may depend on what you want to do for ES leech (see my next post as I have some thoughts on this)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 17, 2024, 1:21:21 PM
I did my first Uber Sirus fight ever :D

spoiler: it wasn't deathless, but being my first attempt at it I'm still happy with the result.

I also believe that all the deaths were pretty much avoidable by having more knowledge of the fight (and being a better player than me, which should be pretty easy).

I went in clueless about the Uber version of the fight, so I didn't expext the arena to become so much messier.

There are a lot of dots in the arena (probably the only thing that wrecks this build).

Also, it's probably time to stop going around with 0% chaos res 😅

Anyway, here's the video

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info