[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
I just ran my first (and probably only) Feared of the league.

It was smooth as silk. Quant was 84%

I had to move around a little because of ground degen, but outside of that, very easy and very quick.

i'm happy that you joined the dark side of the build: DPS 🤣
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
I just ran my first (and probably only) Feared of the league.

It was smooth as silk. Quant was 84%

I had to move around a little because of ground degen, but outside of that, very easy and very quick.

i'm happy that you joined the dark side of the build: DPS 🤣

I did!

It felt much easier to make the transition though after I had so many layers of defense in place. Adding 100% crit reduction to ailment/curse/stun immunity and 78% ele max res, was just <chef's kiss>

:)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 26, 2024, 9:44:19 PM
OK, I combined the wonderful suggestions from tufferugli and Tenchuu into this behemoth.

https://pobb.in/4t5hyVh21yPL

Thank you so much guys!!
Posting an update to my build, as I made several upgrades/changes today...

here's the new POB:
https://pobb.in/1iDy-bZ4HXFS

Changes:

1. Opted out of Corrupted Soul, and swapped over to Militant Faith for Inner Conviction. I am trying out reduced Elemental Ailment duration which is currently at about 89% reduction. Tried to find one that also had elemental damage or area damage but settled on reduced mana cost of skills

2. Corrupted Anathema with immunity to poison

3. Large cluster jewel with two-mod Wrath watchers eye and another jewel with block chance/Corrupted blood immunity... also, re-rolled glove implicit from lightning leech as life to lightning exposure on hit since life leech is on cluster

4. Bottled Faith

5. Swapped from healthy mind to light of meaning with lighting damage

6. Removed Wave of Conviction and playing around with Tornado of Elemental Turbulence

So far, I am really enjoying the massive spike in DPS increase with a small hit to EHP :)
"

here's the new POB:

Changes:

1. Opted out of Corrupted Soul, and swapped over to Militant Faith for Inner Conviction. I am trying out reduced Elemental Ailment duration which is currently at about 89% reduction. Tried to find one that also had elemental damage or area damage but settled on reduced mana cost of skills

3. Large cluster jewel with two-mod Wrath watchers eye and another jewel with block chance/Corrupted blood immunity... also, re-rolled glove implicit from lightning leech as life to lightning exposure on hit since life leech is on cluster

4. Bottled Faith

6. Removed Wave of Conviction and playing around with Tornado of Elemental Turbulence

So far, I am really enjoying the massive spike in DPS increase with a small hit to EHP :)

*fantastic changes!! I have been considering what to get for Anathema myself.

*Tornado is quite fun but I have no real idea if it actually doing anything useful lol :)

*Your DPS is much higher than you are showing. Here are some POB config changes to consider:

-Since you have Bottled Faith enabled, you have to go into the config and enable "Is Enemy on Consecrated Ground"

-You have chance to Unnerve on your gloves and with our cast speed the monsters are always Unnerved. Go to the Conig window and enable "Is the enemy unnerved"

- Set Inspiration Charges to 3 as we do not maintain max stacks

- As you already factored in the Punishment reduced effect, you need to enable "Is enemy on low life". The reduced effect is in place assuming the enemy is on low life is enabled.

- Enable "is the enemy debilitated" in config. As you have Punishment in helmet, you are always debilitating enemies.

After you make these config changes, you will see your DPS is quite a bit healthier than you originally were showing, but more importantly than the number itself, is that the config will be consistent with other POB's, making relative comparisons and decisions based on such more meaningful.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 26, 2024, 10:39:11 PM
"
OK, I combined the wonderful suggestions from tufferugli and Tenchuu into this behemoth.

https://pobb.in/4t5hyVh21yPL

Thank you so much guys!!

Glad that it helped :)

You can get the Minimum Endurance Charge on Ring or Amulet as a suffix (easiest to craft it and leave an empty suffix for just benchcrafting it)

In the later run I would also try to replace Atziri's Foible with a Endgame Rare Amulet. You may miss the 25% reduction of Attribute Requirements and may need some joggling, but I think you can manage ^^

My rare amulet is not perfect (was unlucky with the unveil) but it should give you a rough idea, the -1% EHP would be +4/5% EHP if you take the Minium Endurance Charge Node and the DPS would also be slightly higher as we get 3% DMG per Charge (Charge Mastery)...

Potential Wand Upgrade (far from perfect):
Last edited by Tenchuu on Aug 27, 2024, 6:44:56 AM
"

here's the new POB:

Changes:

4. Bottled Faith

I'm also using reduced ailment duration, however there's a problem with this interaction. When you choose altars with "non damaging ailments you inflict are reflected to you" you are affected by those ailments, there may be some other interactions like that.
Mageblood really takes this build to the next level. I'm running 8 mod deli maps with any and every altar (I don't even look at the mods) and I'm levelling. Only map mod I don't run now is cannot regen. Purely because I don't want to click a mana flask. In those maps I run rituals, ulti's, blights - I just don't die. I'm not even block capped.

Genuinely S+ build
"
Scarecrow1414 wrote:
Mageblood really takes this build to the next level. I'm running 8 mod deli maps with any and every altar (I don't even look at the mods) and I'm levelling. Only map mod I don't run now is cannot regen. Purely because I don't want to click a mana flask. In those maps I run rituals, ulti's, blights - I just don't die. I'm not even block capped.

Genuinely S+ build

fabulous!!

Did you find a way around ele reflect map mods or do you skip that as well?
I have a concern.

The concern is more about POB than in game. I am having zero problems in game.

My concern is related to shock effect. I am absolutely not seeing 50% on certain stronger monsters. I do a lot of Harvest and I don't think I have seen even a single 50% once on a T4 or higher monster. I usually top off in the low 40's but mostly see 30's.

I also just fought one of the pirates and while he phased almost instantly, the highest I saw was 35%

Are you guys absolutely sure you are getting to 50% shock consistently on Pinnacle level bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info