[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

If you want to take Archmage Svalinn to the extreme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvLl8aT1kY
"
aimfeld wrote:
If you want to take Archmage Svalinn to the extreme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvLl8aT1kY

That is just...........ummmmmmmmm..............my god.

Estimated cost of 8 mirrors and 417d

Give me a moment to figure out how many more Harvests I need to run to afford this........lol

I shake my head some times. I feel like I am playing a different game than the uber rich.

==========

As a follow up to my previous question about whether we are really seeing 50% shock or not, I noticed this ridiculous build only sets shocks to 30 even though he is doing significantly more damage than we are.

===========

Profane Ground from the Rational Doctrine looks very interesting....

"

Profane Ground from the Rational Doctrine looks very interesting....

I am taking this for a spin. POB says this is really good for damage.

hmm, that uber build gave me one more idea.

The double corrupt helmet power charge and lightning life leech is uber expensive.

But I noticed the build used Cold Damage leech as life on helmet. I plugged that into my POB and it gives only slightly less leech than lightning does even though we do almost all lightning damage. I believe this is due to the leech cap.

I am going to keep my eyes on trade in case the cold leech/power charge combo is more affordable.

If we can get this combo, that frees up Doryani's lesson in the big cluster for something more juicy.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 27, 2024, 2:39:22 PM
Yeah, the uber build gives some cool ideas for sure. I'm looking at the boots...

Btw if you don't know what to put in the Svalinn besides Sigil and Frost Shield, try Enduring Cry and allocate the +1 max endurance charge node. Uptime is very good for 20% quality (=40% increased recovery rate. I also use the eater implicit on boots: "Enduring cry has a 20% increased recovery rate".
This improves tankiness quite a bit due to constant life recovery and endurance charges are OP this league anyway. Note that Svalinn doesn't trigger the skill, it's self-cast.
"
aimfeld wrote:
Yeah, the uber build gives some cool ideas for sure. I'm looking at the boots...

Btw if you don't know what to put in the Svalinn besides Sigil and Frost Shield, try Enduring Cry and allocate the +1 max endurance charge node. Uptime is very good for 20% quality (=40% increased recovery rate. I also use the eater implicit on boots: "Enduring cry has a 20% increased recovery rate".
This improves tankiness quite a bit due to constant life recovery and endurance charges are OP this league anyway. Note that Svalinn doesn't trigger the skill, it's self-cast.

Thank you for the suggestion.

how are you getting life regen from the Endurance Charges?
"

Give me a moment to figure out how many more Harvests I need to run to afford this........lol

I shake my head some times. I feel like I am playing a different game than the uber rich.

Some quick math,

8 mirrors = 5248 Divines

plus 417 extra Div

Total divines: 5665

If you were to make a very healthy 10d an hour playing, you would have to play 566 hours to afford this.
Any suggestions for mageblood flasks? I'm primarily interested in DPS, my build is more than tanky enough for what I'm farming.

I take it something like these might be good, but I've never used this item before tbh:

Lasts 3.40 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 20 of 50 Charges on use
Currently has 0 Charges
+5% to maximum Lightning Resistance
+40% to Lightning Resistance
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
29% reduced Duration
40% less Duration
25% increased effect
Immunity to Shock during Effect

Lasts 5.70 (augmented) Seconds
Currently has 0 Charges
60% reduced Effect of Freeze on you
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
--------
Creates Chilled Ground on Use (implicit)
--------
29% reduced Duration
25% increased effect
43% chance to Avoid being Chilled during Effect
43% chance to Avoid being Frozen during Effect
--------

Lasts 2.90 (augmented) Seconds
Currently has 0 Charges
+5% to maximum Fire Resistance
+40% to Fire Resistance
--------
Requirements:
Level: 18
--------
--------
35% reduced Duration
45% less Duration
25% increased effect
Immunity to Poison during Effect
--------

+ maybe an onslaught or crit flask?
Last edited by Martingale7 on Aug 27, 2024, 4:31:51 PM
"
"
aimfeld wrote:

The life regen is not from endurance charges, but from enduring cry. Up to 10% per second. Besides that, enduring cry generates endurance charges, so you can benefit from the +1 max endurance charges on the tree. The added tankiness is quite noticeable.
"
aimfeld wrote:
"
"
aimfeld wrote:

The life regen is not from endurance charges, but from enduring cry. Up to 10% per second. Besides that, enduring cry generates endurance charges, so you can benefit from the +1 max endurance charges on the tree. The added tankiness is quite noticeable.

ahh, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info