[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
Weikeman wrote:

The PoB seems to be super messed up since Neither the large cluster thingy or Wave of conviction is still there.

But as for anathema, i will do as you say since its seems cheap and easy

https://pobb.in/txUnk5h9RNUy Fixed PoB

yeah, I think the POB was just corrupted, likely when you tried to import your build into an existing POB. That sometimes messes up and is always better to just do a brand new import.

This POB looks great!

* To get more chaos res, you could consider replacing the rare ring. Look for an Amethyst ring and get the implicit to 30 with cheap blessed orbs and then get as high a chaos roll as possible for a suffix. For examnple, you don't need that intelligence roll on this ring. That could easily be replaced with a 35% chaos roll.

Between the implicit and the suffix, you could get another 38% chaos res fairly easy and not too expensive either. That would get you to a healthy 64% chaos res and with resistance catalysts you can get this even higher and maybe close to the cap.

In the mean time while looking for a new rare ring, use a blessed orb on your current ring to get 3% extra chaos res.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 25, 2024, 11:35:13 AM
I could not figure out why I was running out of mana in my Ultimatums recently but then I remembered I changed my anoint to Infused just to test it out.

Once I remembered this, I swapped back to Mind Drinker for my anoint and that solved all my mana sustain issues in Ultimatum. This appears to be the toughest league mechanic for mana sustain for those looking to try it. I think it is even harder than Simulacrum for mana sustain, probably because of the closed area and very little room for movement.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 25, 2024, 1:14:47 PM
I'm also doing ultimatum, it's smooth! I got crit immunity via corrupted chest and the impossible escape jewel (glancing blows) reaching sanctum of thought and sanctuary, plus some turtle tattoos.

I take some shrines right before ultimatum. The headhunter buffs help a lot, it's a great and cheap alternative for the build!
"
I could not figure out why I was running out of mana in my Ultimatums recently but then I remembered I changed my anoint to Infused just to test it out.

Once I remembered this, I swapped back to Mind Drinker for my anoint and that solved all my mana sustain issues in Ultimatum. This appears to be the toughest league mechanic for mana sustain for those looking to try it. I think it is even harder than Simulacrum for mana sustain, probably because of the closed area and very little room for movement.

i’ve never tried ultimatum, seems like a good test.
are you running it with red altars?
"
tufferugli wrote:
"

i’ve never tried ultimatum, seems like a good test.
are you running it with red altars?

kind of. I don't spec into any red alter nodes, but I use red influence on map device. I am pairing Ultimatum with Ritual (I don't know this mechanic too well so I am learning as I go).
@AndyLovesHisBge I finished my intial transition to the Cluster Jewel Setup. Looks and feels much better.

https://pobb.in/GdRtdkY94CCH

Next I would probably aim for Mageblood.

You mentioned you play with Mageblood, could you share your PoB for some ideas/pointers? Thanks!
Looky my friends what I treated myself too............

Now that I have this, I may try for 80% crit reduction using 30% on shield.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 25, 2024, 5:25:38 PM
"
Tenchuu wrote:
@AndyLovesHisBge I finished my intial transition to the Cluster Jewel Setup. Looks and feels much better.

Next I would probably aim for Mageblood.

You mentioned you play with Mageblood, could you share your PoB for some ideas/pointers? Thanks!

Sure, here you go. https://pobb.in/Gurn8sJct_Hm

Please let me know if you have any questions
i'm back :)
i tried a little bit of ultimatum.
while i wasn't going out of mana, i must says that i felt a little bit uncomfortable.

usually when my arcane cloak triggers i'm back at full mana after 1 or 2 seconds with inspiration and the procs from the mana mastery even if i keep on spamming novas.
i stopped paying attention to my mana pool because 95% is at full-

without inspiration i had to check my mana and reposition just because i needed a little bit of time to regen.

and that's even without haunted mod or iper maxed out cast speed...

i'm switching back to inspiration
"
Looky my friends what I treated myself too............

Now that I have this, I may try for 80% crit reduction using 30% on shield.

lovely <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info