[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

Can you guys suggest leveling stratt, i feel like im stuck at 95 Lol...

Also any newbie farming strat with this build? Have some Divine and chaos to invest in this farming strat

As this is my first league, still dont know a lot
Thank you
Last edited by WhiteShadow321 on Aug 23, 2024, 12:09:59 AM
"
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
I haven't tested with Foible...but I think Ashes gets a TON of mileage seeing as we slot so many active skills. +1 lvl and +30 quality to all of those feels too big to pass up. Currently buffs 14 of my slotted gems.

If you get a chance, please share your POB, I would like to do a direct comparison so that I can educate myself.

Note that we have a bunch of skills in the build that do not really benefit from quality including:

Conductivity, Enfeeble, Elemental Weakness, Aura of Choice, Frostblink, Wave of Conviction and Frostbolt

https://pobb.in/7ANqEUtsSsF7

You'll have to fix any PoB configs I have wrong. As once again, I'm PoB inept. I think it's MOSTLY accurate. I did manage to get the enchant +2 more power charges since we last spoke.
Can't we also get a nice lil enchant on our body armor like +mana or +int based on quality from harvest? if i am not mistaken we should be able to craft it on a uniqe armor
"
SendoTakeshi wrote:
Can't we also get a nice lil enchant on our body armor like +mana or +int based on quality from harvest? if i am not mistaken we should be able to craft it on a uniqe armor

Well you can get %50 reduced extra damage from crit implicit on body armour, then %20 and %30 from 2 passives through mastery nodes. Voila, now you are immune to critical damage. And I believe this is what kills us, when we don't block incoming damage (apart from dot dmg). Or you dont necessarily need to pick %20 one cause you might need 3 extra passive points(depending on your tree path). %80 will still be greatly sufficient I believe.

Extra energy shield from quality is pretty good, so harvest enchant won't be that good
Last edited by Fealwen on Aug 23, 2024, 7:31:01 AM
"
Fealwen wrote:
"
SendoTakeshi wrote:

Well you can get %50 reduced extra damage from crit implicit on body armour, then %20 and %30 from 2 passives through mastery nodes. Voila, now you are immune to critical damage. And I believe this is what kills us, when we don't block incoming damage (apart from dot dmg). Or you dont necessarily need to pick %20 one cause you might need 3 extra passive points(depending on your tree path). %80 will still be greatly sufficient I believe.

Extra energy shield from quality is pretty good, so harvest enchant won't be that good

I was thinking about the harvest enchant more like a quick win since it is quite cheap in comparison to for example this implicit which costs about 20d+ :-)
"
Fealwen wrote:
"
SendoTakeshi wrote:

i don’t think that we can replace cloak.
btw we would need to reroute our pathing to get mom from the tree.

also, in my experience, crits aren’t as bad as dots, so i really don’t feel the need of going that out of our way to be crit immune
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 23, 2024, 8:08:56 AM
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
"
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
I haven't tested with Foible...but I think Ashes gets a TON of mileage seeing as we slot so many active skills. +1 lvl and +30 quality to all of those feels too big to pass up. Currently buffs 14 of my slotted gems.

If you get a chance, please share your POB, I would like to do a direct comparison so that I can educate myself.

Note that we have a bunch of skills in the build that do not really benefit from quality including:

Conductivity, Enfeeble, Elemental Weakness, Aura of Choice, Frostblink, Wave of Conviction and Frostbolt

You'll have to fix any PoB configs I have wrong. As once again, I'm PoB inept. I think it's MOSTLY accurate. I did manage to get the enchant +2 more power charges since we last spoke.

it looks solid. There are some pros and cons to this approach (as with almost any change) but it looks like you made it work very well.

I was not able to locate it on a first glance but I notice you have Onslaught active in the config but don't have a Silver flask. Where are you getting Onslaught from?

I assume the Mana flask is needed because you are not using Atziri's Foible as the amulet or is there another reason?
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
Fealwen wrote:
"
SendoTakeshi wrote:

also, in my experience, crits aren’t as bad as dots, so i really don’t feel the need of going that out of our way to be crit immune

We are not replacing the body armour, just getting a vaal implicit.
"
tufferugli wrote:

I don't think he was saying to change Cloak. I think he was suggesting that when we can afford it, we can pick up a very easy 50% reduced critical strikes on a corrupted Cloak.

Since it does not effect the tree or gear, I think it would be a very nice extra layer, especially for big Phy hits we are vulnerable to.

DOT's are a problem we eventually need to think about. With Mageblood we no longer need Brine King, but I am unsure if Arakaali is strong enough to deal with the DOT issues to lose the opportunity cost of Lunaris.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 23, 2024, 8:17:56 AM
"
Seanprice798 wrote:
"
"
Seanprice798 wrote:

Can you increase your energy shield leech with that flask suffix. I think the leech wheel already caps your leech rate. I might be wrong tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info