[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

Oh it must not have updated. I'm currently using a Silver flask. The mana is really because I've been lazy switching it out for a different corrupting blood flask.

Ideally I'd have got a slightly better wand to use the enchant on, but it was a better wand and maybe awakened spell echo...or the enchant. The enchant was calling my name. Now I'm broke, so I'll worry about the rest later. There are a few more things I need to optimize in the mean time, but I was able to clear every uber I attempted today and have been just about stationary face tanking most T17 bosses and Simulacrum. So I'm pretty happy with it :D
Last edited by Seanprice798 on Aug 23, 2024, 8:53:03 AM
heey!
im not sure what i did wrong, but after buying some items and jewels, my ice nova is not proccing my frostbolt, i believe it is because my ice nova is costing 44 mana ATM, what should i do to fix this?

https://pobb.in/OSXhOvVMAcz8 this is my current pob

thanks in advance ♥
Last edited by Daysminator on Aug 23, 2024, 9:12:40 AM
Have you guys ever considered transforming "lord of the dead" notable under militant faith jewel socket to

Cloistered: Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion
or
Thoughts and Prayers: Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion

With bottled faith, I think we are almost always on consec ground. And with energy shield it's like gaining "%40 increased maximum energy shield" with a single point. However this is pretty min maxing I guess and don't know if there is a jewel like this even exist on market ahaha.
"
Fealwen wrote:
Have you guys ever considered transforming "lord of the dead" notable under militant faith jewel socket to

Cloistered: Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion
or
Thoughts and Prayers: Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion

With bottled faith, I think we are almost always on consec ground. And with energy shield it's like gaining "%40 increased maximum energy shield" with a single point. However this is pretty min maxing I guess and don't know if there is a jewel like this even exist on market ahaha.

this is a nice idea.
the big problem is finding a jewel like that.

i think that you’ll also have to path differntly to get to 150 devotion (iirc i had something like 120on the cluster version).
"
Can you guys suggest leveling stratt, i feel like im stuck at 95 Lol...

Also any newbie farming strat with this build? Have some Divine and chaos to invest in this farming strat

As this is my first league, still dont know a lot
Thank you

i just did 96 to almost 97, no death, just put in t16's yellow and run them quickly and dont spend time in Hideout, just put in next map and run it and do it over and over. Dont pick up everything, it just takes too much time.
it does really go fast when you do it like this
Wicked-Vortex
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
Fealwen wrote:

or

this is a nice idea.
the big problem is finding a jewel like that.

i think that you’ll also have to path differntly to get to 150 devotion (iirc i had something like 120on the cluster version).

Well checked your current one and you have more than 150 devotion :)
I am playing actually the ziz version with a HH.

Do you think this build will be the next level? Is it playable with a HH (will be probably hard to hit max res?).

What do you think?
"
Daysminator wrote:
heey!
im not sure what i did wrong, but after buying some items and jewels, my ice nova is not proccing my frostbolt, i believe it is because my ice nova is costing 44 mana ATM, what should i do to fix this?

https://pobb.in/OSXhOvVMAcz8 this is my current pob

thanks in advance ♥

The problem is your mana pool is way too small.

The Archmage support gem increases the cost of Ice Nova based on 5% of your mana pool.

You only have a mana pool of 1100 in this POB and that is not enough to help archmage increase your mana cost.

You need to get more mana on your gear/jewels and get more mana increase in the tree.
"
xtrancex wrote:
I am playing actually the ziz version with a HH.

Do you think this build will be the next level? Is it playable with a HH (will be probably hard to hit max res?).

What do you think?

A Mageblood is a perfect fit for the build but plenty of people are using headhunter.

I know a ton of people have complained about the survivability of the Zizz build which is why builds like this thread have gotten popular.

If you use a 21/20 Purity of Elements with headhunter, that should help your resists a ton and give you ailment immunity.
I think it works perfectly with a HH as well, of course you will need to go for some more resist on your other pieces instead.

My current Version:

https://pobb.in/0Z0MXCp_TbaP

Honestly I feel no need for HH or Mageblood right now.

I am still lacking the "real" god tier items / rolls, but if you see any major flaw or some ideas to improve, let me know :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info