[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
oh it is painful from 98 on :) And GGG removed the cheat codes of the 5 ways people used in the past to power level so for me it was grind it out one map at a time. I was barely getting .5% per map at level 99.

I think I read once that it takes as much experience going from 98-100 as it does from 1-98.

Chayulla is probably the best late leveling technique but it can get expensive and since I was still saving for Mageblood, I only did what I had in my inventory and then went back to maps.

jeeeesus 😂
after 1hr of checking all the ascendacy notables to find an interesting node to allocate with forbidden flesh/flame, I realized that we are restricted to just the templar's ones. fml 😅
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 22, 2024, 4:37:49 PM
"
tufferugli wrote:
after 1hr of checking all the ascendacy notables to find an interesting node to allocate with forbidden flesh/flame, I realized that we are restricted to just the templar's ones. fml 😅

Lol, that is great :)

I took a peak at Templar the other day and nothing jumps out as op for two sockets for the forbidden jewels.
"
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Something like that.
https://pobb.in/C3tMwXW-zqCi
The second jewel in the cluster from PoB. I think everyone can take it according to their needs.

Very interesting. So for one jewel socket you gained...

10% Increased Life
12% Increased ES
30% Reduced Damage from Crit
+1 to all ele resists
Makes it easier to cap Spell/Attack block to free up an affix elsewhere

This seems like a slam dunk to me.......am I missing something?

edit: Oh wait, it is more than 1 jewel socket. It is a jewel socket and 4 tree points...but still it looks very enticing

i was checking it, but i don't know how much i like it...
with the same passive points you can just grab another jewel socket :/
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 22, 2024, 5:37:45 PM
"
I took a peak at Templar the other day and nothing jumps out as op for two sockets for the forbidden jewels.

nah... everything is meh
Is there a poor person's alternative to Bottled Faith?
"
periperi2 wrote:
Is there a poor person's alternative to Bottled Faith?

Just use a basic Sulphur flask with any affix that can help you.
Anything I can do to increase survivability? DPS is decent but having a hard time not dying in T17s. Or am I just bad :(

My pob: https://pobb.in/Pgwq9dQTp8Vm
"
Jeep327 wrote:
Anything I can do to increase survivability? DPS is decent but having a hard time not dying in T17s. Or am I just bad :(

My pob: https://pobb.in/Pgwq9dQTp8Vm

I can't speak to your skill level but I don't see anything wrong in the build (you still have plenty of min maxing to go obviously but no mistakes).

As a point of comparison, I have better stats almost across the board, especially in survivability, and I won't do T17's yet until I get my mageblood. I don't think I would have too many issues in the map itself but I could easily see dying a lot to the bosses.

Hi all,

Is there a trick to ensure that your ice nova mana cost exceeds 100? I'm at 92 right now with inspiration socketed in my 6 link and thus unable to trigger kitava's.

My gear/tree/sockets are all a WIP right now, but I'm not sure why I can't break 100 mana cost.

E: sorry disregard. I was running another aura which seemed to cause the issue
Last edited by Martingale7 on Aug 22, 2024, 11:46:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info