[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"
wdragonbsk wrote:
"

I do have an innate fear of Glancing Blows in case you guys go for that socket location for our build. My fear is Arcane Cloak is going to fire off, chewing up 60% of your mana, and then your are going to be taking a million hits (simulacrum) that will all, at best, make you take 60% of your damage, which then eats quickly through arcane cloak and the rest of your mana and you lose the ability to leech/deal damage and then you are in big trouble. I have not tested it though to be fair.

We have done well to mask our physical mitigation deficiencies, but I think Glancing Blows could put a big spot light on the issue.

This jewel does not give us the tree node itself. It simply allows you to grab other nodes around it, without being connected to the tree around it.
Therefore, nothing will happen to our block because of this :)

ahh!! I misread the initial post. Excellent!

Please share a POB when you get a chance to do some experimentation. I am very interested to see what can be cooked up here.
Something like that.
https://pobb.in/C3tMwXW-zqCi
The second jewel in the cluster from PoB. I think everyone can take it according to their needs.
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Something like that.
The second jewel in the cluster from PoB. I think everyone can take it according to their needs.

Very interesting. So for one jewel socket you gained...

10% Increased Life
12% Increased ES
30% Reduced Damage from Crit
+1 to all ele resists
Makes it easier to cap Spell/Attack block to free up an affix elsewhere

This seems like a slam dunk to me.......am I missing something?

edit: Oh wait, it is more than 1 jewel socket. It is a jewel socket and 4 tree points...but still it looks very enticing

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 22, 2024, 1:08:16 PM
Woohoo! Just hit level 100. What a grind :)

Mageblood soon I hope if the rng gods would look down upon me favorably :)
"

congratz my dude!
how it was past lvl98?
i’ve heard that's at lvl98 when the diminishing returns of exp really kicks in
Last edited by tufferugli on Aug 22, 2024, 3:08:47 PM
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Something like that.

Why dont you get poison immunity through anethema vaal implicit, so you can change quartz flask suffix
hey, great guide!
not sure if anyone asked already, so im sorry if they did, but what mods should i avoid?
"
tufferugli wrote:
"

congratz my dude!
how it was past lvl98?

oh it is painful from 98 on :) And GGG removed the cheat codes of the 5 ways people used in the past to power level so for me it was grind it out one map at a time. I was barely getting .5% per map at level 99.

I think I read once that it takes as much experience going from 98-100 as it does from 1-98.

Chayulla is probably the best late leveling technique but it can get expensive and since I was still saving for Mageblood, I only did what I had in my inventory and then went back to maps.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 22, 2024, 4:10:06 PM
"
Fealwen wrote:
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Something like that.

Why dont you get poison immunity through anethema vaal implicit, so you can change quartz flask suffix

I'm saving up for a mirror ring. But thanks for the idea, I'll use it :) I usually rearranged the flasks.

"
"
tufferugli wrote:
"

congratz my dude!
how it was past lvl98?

oh it is painful from 98 on :) And GGG removed the cheat codes of the 5 ways people used in the past to power level so for me it was grind it out one map at a time. I was barely getting .5% per map at level 99.

I think I read once that it takes as much experience going from 98-100 as it does from 1-98.

Chayulla is probably the best late leveling technique but it can get expensive and since I was still saving for Mageblood, I only did what I had in my inventory and then went back to maps.

When I was doing achievements, it seemed to me that another quite working method is to run Jun's quests. Buy scarabs for information, and for 2-3 maps you can already go to the syndicate's hideout. Well, Catarina feeds. But the portal was received, now I'm too lazy xD
Last edited by wdragonbsk on Aug 22, 2024, 4:17:02 PM
"
Daysminator wrote:
hey, great guide!
not sure if anyone asked already, so im sorry if they did, but what mods should i avoid?

hello!

Absolute can't do: No Regen, Ele Reflect

Probably should reroll but manageable depending on content: No leech, reduced block, reduced curse effect, and hex proof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info