[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

can you take a look at my character? i had to get some new stuff.

But, my chance to block is 52% and 55% for spell block. how to get it to 75minimum?
Wicked-Vortex
"
Raxanto wrote:

But, my chance to block is 52% and 55% for spell block. how to get it to 75minimum?

Can you provide a POB that shows 52/55 for block? I took a quick peek at what I thought was your character (which may be wrong) and it shows 88/71 for block.

Just to make sure we are comparing apples to apples:

1) make sure your Rumi's flask is on

2) Know that the in game character sheet does not calculate "lucky" block chance for you. The max the character sheet will show you is 65/65. POB will do the lucky calculation for you to see your true block chance.
"
"
Raxanto wrote:

Can you provide a POB that shows 52/55 for block? I took a quick peek at what I thought was your character (which may be wrong) and it shows 88/71 for block.

2) Know that the in game character sheet does not calculate "lucky" block chance for you. The max the character sheet will show you is 65/65. POB will do the lucky calculation for you to see your true block chance.

https://pobb.in/pgG8S6l9Kbwa

think this is it. i saw wrong, its 55 block attack and 42 spell block

hmm, maybe it's the lucky block chance that's not showing
Wicked-Vortex
"
Raxanto wrote:
"
"
Raxanto wrote:

https://pobb.in/pgG8S6l9Kbwa

think this is it. i saw wrong, its 55 block attack and 42 spell block

hmm, maybe it's the lucky block chance that's not showing

I don't get it........ It shows 88/71 block to me. Are you sure this is the correct POB?

I copied this picture from the POB link you gave

https://imgur.com/a/eygC4ss

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 20, 2024, 3:30:35 PM

You're right! i was thinking it wasnt that much since it showed much less in game.

jumped onto a map and it felt very tanky.

Well, then i will just thank you for your time. really hope i also can get this character very strong :D
Wicked-Vortex
Last edited by Raxanto on Aug 20, 2024, 3:39:05 PM
"
Raxanto wrote:

You're right! i was thinking it wasnt that much since it showed much less in game.

oh good!

Yes, in game will not show the full strength. To see your true block you need to look at POB and have Rumi's active.
I was wondering if the vaal version of ice nova could benefit us, since we dont use any other vaal skill.

anybody already tried it? since a 20/20 gem is quite cheap maybe it could bring us a small dps increase if we dont wanna invest into a 21/20?
I was doing harbi + beyond + deli + red altar. I felt like a god, nothing could touch me. For some reason I have started dying almost instantly. Idk what's going on. Could you check POB and let me know what to improve and what make sense to scale next?

https://pobb.in/wk8UxiREYE4Y

Also I would really like to safely remove purity of elements, but idk how, any tips fellow exiles? :)
Last edited by Achilles213 on Aug 20, 2024, 5:00:01 PM
"
"
wdragonbsk wrote:
Good day. Made changes according to AndyLovesHisBge's advice. Well, it looks like this if I set up PoB correctly.
What do you think?

https://pobb.in/AjOYxCnBi9Rk

Maybe look for some Tailwind boots. The Quartz Flask is more for testing purposes, haha
One socket is free. I think what to put - maybe the spread of curses through the brand. Or put temporal chains.

dude this look phenomenal! Congrats.

Curse immune, stun immune, ailment immune, a TON of movement speed...this must feel very comfortable to play I bet! Let me know how it plays, as this is exactly what I am grinding towards.

You are correct to experiment with the 4th flask. There are many choices and I can't see one that jumps out at me as being significantly better than another so it may be personal choice.

How does it feel with no life flask? And what are you planning for your last 3 tree points?

If I am not mistaken you look like you have an empty socket in your arcanist brand set up. Stick something in there, it will come for free no matter what you choose.

With your movement speed, I would not specifically prioritize Tailwind but if you can get, it would be nice! Your next upgrades can be related to gem levels I think. Get a level 21/20 Ice Nova, and a +1 to gems corrupted Cloak of Defiance , level 21/20 gems where appropriate (this is all min max type stuff, you don't need to do if you don't want to).

I am trying to figure out how to get you chaos res capped, just for prettiness sake :) Maybe the easiest would be to look for a new large cluster with 5% chaos res on the small nodes.

Anyways, keep us updated. Great looking build!

It's been a couple of days without a flask. Her absence is not felt at all. With instant life leech, everything is replenished perfectly.
I haven’t looked at the extra 3 points in the passive skill tree yet, I’m not sure I’ll take level 100. But I thought about it. For example, a small cluster for a damage block. Then you can replace Jewel from block to crit damage. Or sublime vision with additional maximum resistances for the aura. Maybe a medium crit cluster with a double damage node. It's difficult.
If I test the replacement of resistances on gloves and boots, add tailwind to boots, resistance to chaos on gloves. Again, suppress. Still, with the aura of elemental purity, this is more of a defensive version than damage infliction.
You can look for a shield with a corrupt version for less damage from critical hits on the character, or a chance to block, which will also free up nodes in the passive skill tree.
By the way, how do you like the option of +1 power charge on a synthesized ring? There will be 9 power charges.
In general, there is room for maneuver, everything rests on the currency for the experiment.

"
On top of those constant stats, you will then receive one more purely random effect from a pool of effects. There is no way to predict which random effect is coming.

In some places, the game became fun with this enchantment.
One card I had constantly revived some zombies, they ran around and hung out in crowds.
The second gave me periodic rings of ice made from icicles.
Another one revived unique monsters and exiles (and I farm them). The game crashed due to the effects of this carnival.
Last edited by wdragonbsk on Aug 20, 2024, 5:07:32 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Anyone care to estimate how this build might fare on a ~80 div budget?

I had the time to make a full price breakdown of the base version.
That version is based on the gear I had at the time and that you can see in action in the simulacrum video

price breakdown

//price breakdown of BASE VERSION
/EQUIP ~20div
crit wand - starting from 2div
svalinn (14 spell block) - 1.5div
kitava (+1 pCharge) - 5div
cloak 6L - 2div
gloves (chaos res) - 3div
boots (dex) - 2div
ring - 1div
anathema - 45c
atziri's foible - 20c
belt - 3div

/FLASKS 10div
bottled faith (mid roll) - 8.5div
rumi (perfect roll) - 1.5div

/JEWELS ~13div
unnatural instinct - 1.3div
the light of meaning (+ lightning damage) - 6.4div
the red nightmare - 2.6div
militant faith (reduced cost/mana regen) - 2div
abyssal - 1div

/RUNES - 1div 64c
44 sun - 20c
44 bound - 44c
44 river - 1div

/OILS - 60c
1 crimson - 2c
2 silver - 58c

/TATTOOS - 120c
5 tattoo of ngamahu firewalker - 50c
1 tattoo of the valako shieldbreaker - 70c

/TOTAL ~45div

Keep in mind that:
1) a lot of things can be cheaper. for example non corrupted kitava costs around 3c, if you remove chaos res the gloves became basically free etc. you don't need every mod right away.
2) you don't even need every item right away. the light of meaning and bottled faith give a lot of damage, but aren't required to make the build work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info