3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

why u nerf the dust like that
The game is unplayable on PS5 since yesterdays patch. Seems to be a bigger issue in maps. Kings March performs fine.
Wasted total of ~100k crop value ships today, plus 1.000.000 total dust.
Got 1x Div in exchange from all ships, and trash runes/tattoes worth 2c.

League is super fan now - indeed.
"All for players, all for players", yep....

PS.Still 0x Power runes drops, dozens of Admiral/Black Night kills(like 70+ total kills for both), 222 hours in league, 700k mobs kills.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 14, 2024, 5:25:11 PM
so which one of these "fixes" bricked the game for PS5? It is UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very tired of every league things becoming worse and worse and being lied to about it. Change for the sake of change, growth for the sake of growth, this is the ideology of the cancer cell and I'm tired of POE1 being on maintenance mode while POE2 is promised to be better yet also the same as POE1.

The whales can keep coping about their game, the game I fell in love with died with 3.14.
Question, when are you going to fix the Dust issue that you nerfed?? I thought it was suppose to be better... can you pls fix nerf and also make gold drop rate a little higher, i have to grind for hours to get enough gold and then it just runs out really quickly... also i cant even get to red on my shipments anymore, and i have to wait to get more farm crops to even ship anything, pls fix issue soon or now before everyone quits!
I actually love this league so so much, until these changes took place.. now it makes me sad, u cant just give us something good, let all the better players enjoy it, and then take it away from us noobs when we finally get to enjoy it as well.. oh wait, you can, and you did

SMH
i know u will fix it soon, u see all the comments, basically on our knees begging you, cmon man!
Last edited by areyouseriousholmes on Aug 14, 2024, 5:58:06 PM
GG
Last edited by SandeR87A on Aug 21, 2024, 4:12:36 PM
If they wanted to massively nerf dust, that's within their right. Calling it a buff though, that's just silly.
Please no more "BUFFS"! Today i need 400 000 dust instead of 500 to claim same rewards! Perfect!
town is requiring too much time and cost it doesnt need to give a lot of stuff etc but its a good way to burn low lvl maps and stuff that would never be done otherwise and somehow they convert into currency.. but going to that town every now and them is mehh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info