3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

So its a proven nerf.

BAD JOB GGG im disapointed your league have no more to offer now even boat are going to stay in my HO .
By leniak
Best thing in this league i think - auction. I want quick ctrl + click selling.
I want maps auction trading feature also.
But why jewelers orb is 900 to 1 chaos?! It doesn't feel right.

Also i want instilling orb to work with mana flasks
+

I stopped sending ships even before I discovered the dust. Therefore, if someone does not like the reward, you can simply not use the ships.

Stash Highlight feature i want also in inventory. Also want new filter for find Maven available maps.

And more drop for experience prevention loss omens. (POE still feels like play meta or not play).
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Aug 14, 2024, 7:48:26 AM
Since dust nerf ships dont bring in anything,useless to even send them. I very much dislike this nerfpatch, why does GGG ruin their own league that was about to be one of the best leagues.
"
hontodeska wrote:
Best thing in this league i think - auction. I want quick ctrl + click selling.
But why jewelers orb is 900 to 1 chaos?! It isn't feels right.
Also i want instilling orb to work with mana flasks
+

When using ngame market, always swap currencies to see bot ratios to avoid scammers/trolls/price msnipulators. You can also mouse over ratio to see top 6 offers.
"
DwaneDibbley wrote:

When using ngame market, always swap currencies to see bot ratios to avoid scammers/trolls/price msnipulators. You can also mouse over ratio to see top 6 offers.

I know how to fix it.
Need new patch - suggested average price. And need more data - average for recent hour? may be for a day?

But it doesn't feel enough.
Maybe the prices are very different from the standard hand-to-hand trading because of the necessary gold for trading?

Oh, not just average price. We need the average price for which the exchanges were carried out! So dead prices that no one buys for all day long, will not be count as average.
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Aug 14, 2024, 7:35:24 AM
So what Kingsmarch activity i should do now?

Shipping are dead now.

Runesmith? I can't use it on my uniques.

Mappers? they are super expensive at gold and probably designed for players who's making no less than 1.000.000 gold per game session.

Any ideas what's left in Kingsmarch to be interact with?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 14, 2024, 7:32:02 AM
PoE is completely unplayable on PS5 since the patch. Please fix :(
How is the fix for the 5:1 Time Runes recipe going? Still being offered Wisdom Scrolls for 5 Time Runes.
And if you say it's by design, I have a lot of choice words for you, that will get me banned if ever uttered.

Best regards,
me.
this is the end, thanks ggg for the deception.....
Not sure if it's coincidence or not (doesn't seem like it), but my buddy has had his town fully upgraded and mappers running t16s for a while now - he was making bank from his mappers, divines, vlados, you name it.

Now today suddenly, after the patch, after his mappers did 60 or so 100% completed maps, but he has received none of those old rewards; as he phrased it "alteration level rewards".

It took him a while to build up to that point, and I was planning on doing the same.

But, without the high level rewards, I have no incentive grind out the time and gold to maximize my town. The only point would be for my shipping routes I guess?

Point is, if you did nerf the mapper rewards, don't make a decision like that in the future.

I had planned on playing for a couple more weeks and 100%ing my town, mappers etc. but with the rewards seemingly having disappeared, I'll be heading onto my next game a bit earlier than expected.

Next time, let the exciting rewards continue to drop for everyone to get a piece of the pie; it's incentive for those of us with limited time to keep playing.

It was fun while it lasted, see you next league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info