3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Please fix this game post the most recent patch. It is completely unplayable on ps4/5. I have crashed 5+ times on a basic t16 map for standard content. This is completely unacceptable and must be addressed.
Getting much worse rewards now from shipping. Even sending a million dust doesnt help it. Guess it needs new tactics... I need to wait for Sirgog to get good again.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Aug 14, 2024, 11:41:15 PM
"
scian_prime wrote:
Please fix this game post the most recent patch. It is completely unplayable on ps4/5. I have crashed 5+ times on a basic t16 map for standard content. This is completely unacceptable and must be addressed.

This!
path of rollbacks, just got 2 in 1 minute and lost 2 maps full of scarabs. Who cares about ships and mods if you can't run them?
Shipping nerfed to the ground. Buff is a big fat lie.
IGN - Endoplasm
"Thaumaturgic Dust ...scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. "
Are you sure this works correctly? Since the patch I get MUCH less rewards even with very high amounts of dust (e.g. 2.5 m shipping value of crops +1.5m dust and I only get 3 chaos orbs). Before I got that by shipping value of 80k +8k dust)
I just fired everyone except mappers, that's how they ruined shipping.
before patch i got rewards, after patch no rewards. Crew keeps dying where gold was already a problem because i needed to find good lvl people i know also need to start replace good people, which cost way to much gold to even find lvl 9 +, even the so cold find higher roll gives shit lvl's.

And i haven't seen the king a single time after the patch.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Aug 15, 2024, 5:20:54 AM
I can handle change, and I can handle the truth about change. But I don't want to put up with lies and unprofessionalism.
Players have 90% reduced effect of Non-Curse Auras from Skills
Players have 80% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield
Players cannot Recharge Energy Shield, and Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield
ALl of them still roll in t17 maps~!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info