3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Nice update. but that modifiers should be removed from regular maps too because they break many builds turning gaming feel like hell. and guess why we are playing any game? to suffer or to have fun.. these are not fun at all
dust nerf, yay, god forbid we have fun
Spoiler
"
"
I really hope Path of Exile 2's map mods don't mess with player's investments (characters). I hope only enemies are impacted by map mods. I'm so tired of map mods bricking builds.

is there a list of FAQ's for PoE2, that you know of, please?

I heard any cosmetic stuff from the shop or supporter packs will transfer.

I mean I guess it has to, right? Some people have been supporting the game none stop, since it's inception.

I wonder if we'll be able to access our stuff in Beta, or if it will be added after it's released.

That also makes me wonder if the game will go into Early Access, or not.
I don't know of any FAQ outside of what's on the Path of Exile 2 website. They have been changing their minds on a lot of previously announced features/improvements (which is a good thing), so I think the website is your best bet.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hello designers
Is it possible to add Rog the Disintegrator to the Hideout, which will allow us players to dismantle equipment more effectively
buff gold or nerf worker wage

fix game crashes for 3.25patch dunno what changed

Singapore latency issues i keeps spiking from 15-20ms then suddenly goes around 40+

Other than that best league i played soo far
you nerfed shipments hard, and did nothing to the insane gold cost
Plz fix the lag spikes and fps drops on large quant of mobs...
GGG please let us name our ships town and people thanks!
"
scian_prime wrote:
Please fix this game post the most recent patch. It is completely unplayable on ps4/5. I have crashed 5+ times on a basic t16 map for standard content. This is completely unacceptable and must be addressed.

Hey GGG did you recognize the Problem? Also we‘re having disconnects on every League-Mechanik.
We need a fix for Consoles!
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info