3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

I can count on one hand when they didn't lie when they said something like "buff most of the time" It usually meant "nerfed to oblivion never to be touched again". Standard GGG protocoll. Nerf- Lie about it and call it a buff - lie more - delete posts that call them out for it (Kalandra league forum was censored harder than the Soviet Union). I guess they are feeling nostalgic about it and actively want this league to fail too. It started qite well. Pity.
Last edited by Eshu on Aug 15, 2024, 8:14:01 AM
Where is my access to the PATH OF EXILE 2 Closed Beta Test?
GGG is going for record today, 6 rollbacks
Nerfing t17 mods haven´t changed anything.
They are way to rewarding! And they are not interessting to play. most mods are just binary, either your build can handle it or not.

I love the idea of having new mapping endgame, but not like that.
I really like this league as a not so exp player!
Hello
0-1 ship per day instead 3-6, not bad not bad, GGG. You can take back 2 ships, not enough dust for all of this, Collecting 2-3 million dust per ship is really annoying
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Aug 15, 2024, 6:51:11 PM
"
sulix wrote:
Players have 3% reduced Action Speed for each time they've used a skill recently (from 4%) ... don't think this will change much ... will still need to not run it most likely.

Yes, this mod is extremely stupid one; most of the time (with decent attack/cast speed, and one should have it on T17) it basically means "can't move or use any skill if you have used a skill recently". Having to take a 4sec stop each 3-4sec of acting is not challenging; it's just annoying and time-wasting.
I have mix feelings about the skip changes : (

Still love you GGG
okay its been a few days now, they dont care

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info