3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

awesome league <3
Lul "Mister"y? Is this when you aren't sure if it is a man?
I mean .. i don't have skin in the game anymore but this is quite the achievement even for the smartest devs in the industry.

Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
"This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before."

It has been tested. Its not buff. It a HUGE nerf. Be Honest Mark.
Nice buff to the dust LUL
"
Lucielá wrote:
"This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before."

It has been tested. Its not buff. It a HUGE nerf. Be Honest Mark.

How big nerf? Im thinking about firing all cropers/miners/smelters/dusenchanter and just burn gold solely in mappers, cuz after this "buff" i cant even fill 2 boats to farthest harbor. So boats and all the cargo feeders looks like insane waste of gold without getting 1+ divs back.
Massive nerf to dust value. You basically need to disenchant for hours for a single shipment to get the same value as 80-100k dust before this "buff". What a joke
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
Narfonkel wrote:
awesome league <3

awesome for who? Who never heard about Lost Arc? Looks idea of port, mechanics took from there.
Idea is not fresh indeed
1.Most annoying - gold farming, "great beautiful ideas" add 1% kill one of atlas runner per opened map, and awesome "One of the crew stayed in the port to start new life there"
2.How to get new 9-10 lvl member? Yes - spent 100-200k gold (atlas runner most rare
3.Disenchanters - too many members, but due new patch billoins dust can be usefull, and also it required more gold farming (booooring)
4. All ports indeed have same+- profit. Need time for more data to know where more/better currency, but colleting ore - is so boring (4 types absolutely useless). Crops - by opinion developers we should farm evry type for port with favoured resources(booooring). After 1 weak I(and I sure another players) just sail all crops in single port. 0-2 divines in any case, rare chance for mirror shard
Main problem is - we get currency, which can be obtained from 1 single map)) but we should farm gold, waste more time
New only - runes. but who cares? Only several runes are really usefull
And dont tell me - "you did not play enough". My Kingsmarch max lvl on 4-5 day yet, most workers are 9-10 lvl.
Mechanics really boring. Its waste of time
Before league I expected more port/islands we can to visit, bosses, battles(even using current maps), Reality - 1. we farm gold. 2 we use gold for workers, 3 we get some currency - is it awesome? Really?
"
Navandis wrote:
Massive nerf to dust value. You basically need to disenchant for hours for a single shipment to get the same value as 80-100k dust before this "buff". What a joke

they noticed all send 8-10k dust for 3x multiplier. Some uniques provide 100k+ dust (10 ships per only 1 unique)
Now required millions dust to sail same value. Yes nerf for all, and UP if you will spent more time to get billions dust for shipping (anyway sounds as nerf)
Awesome league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info