3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

I was testing so for fews days I was only doing 900 of each foods + 8k-12k dust and getting around 300k shipement values, now same things but I get 92k of values, that a huge huge nerf in term of values. What is going on? Need to make more test but its feel worse for sure.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Is this the best league ever or what? Can you add forbidden tome to the currency exchange?
Well the "buff" turned out to be a lie... again. Why am I even surprised?
Still no fix for Mac client.........
"
KillerB1047 wrote:
Still no fix for Mac client.........

I currently have two issues, but both are solvable. Firstly, if you open PoE if there is a new patch it will prepare to download the stuff but then fail. This one is quite old for me, I just have to:

"
rm -rf ~/Desktop/tmp ~/Library/Application\ Support/Path\ of\ Exile/Path\ of\ Exile.app\!; mv ~/Library/Application\ Support/Path\ of\ Exile/Path\ of\ Exile.app ~/Desktop/tmp

(Not all of this is necessary, it basically removes (rm) old backups of the failing app, and instead of removing the app itself, I move (mv) it to a tmp file on the Desktop. I did it so often, that this part is just unnecessary, but I have the command stored, so...)

Secondly, and this is newer, after trying to launch PoE again thereafter, it will tell you that PoE is damaged and should be moved to the bin. To my understanding that's a safety measure of macos, because the app changed itself in some way (though every update should do that somehow, so I'm not sure). In any case - accept, then open the finder click on "go to", type in "~/Library/Application Support/Path of Exile", also open your trash bin, move PoE back, and right click -> open it. It will again tell you that it is damaged, but this time lets you execute it nonetheless. Do so and for me at least it works.

(The paths assume it is installed in your users library. I don't know whether there are installations where it is in the system library, then they would have to be changed accordingly.)
Lol, so now I can spend 10x or 100x more dust for almost 3x less shipping value and get the same crap rewards. Fix this garbage.
"Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards"
"almost buff" ?) instead 10k dust to get more value required 1m+ dust ))
"
Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards. Previously, it was multiplying the shipment value and having a disproportionately high impact on risk compared to rewards. Now, it simply adds to Shipment Value and scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before.

This is 100% not a buff but a nerf, only if you spend 10m + on big shipments you see a return
Ship rewards seem much worse.
"
KeiranPOE wrote:
Can we get some clarification on what this dust change actually is? Cause the mechanic was already a mystery and this just seems like a massive nerf labeled as a "buff in some cases"??? Why must the mechanics behind shipping and this change be such a mystery? It's frustrating.

It was not mistery, it multiplied cargo value. So you loaded ship to like 300k, threw in abit of dust and you were at 1m2. This multiplier is now gone, so 3 ships are useless as you cant fill them anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info