3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

It'd be helpful to know in which cases the dust change is NOT a buff; as the notes merely say such cases are rare but do exist.

In particular I used to often send shipments with pretty small amount sof dust that still got some multiplier due to the scaling, is that less effective now?
Ya that dust shipping change is not a buff, i have consistently done less and have gotten 3-7 div. did one with more than usual and no div. this is not a buff
You actually ruined all the dynamic of Kingsmarch with Dust nerf. Now all production is complete waste of time. You need only mappers and that's all. You could increase the number of Dust to x3 multiply but this was too much. I send all my resources and weight didn't even hit 1 million.
wish gold can be trade to other player so can speed up town progress
Big L for removing dust multiplier
"
zlefin_actual wrote:
It'd be helpful to know in which cases the dust change is NOT a buff; as the notes merely say such cases are rare but do exist.

In particular I used to often send shipments with pretty small amount sof dust that still got some multiplier due to the scaling, is that less effective now?

Simple; Everything that was good before is now bad. Everything that was bad before is still bad.

It's a nerf, period.

"It's a buff, guys, except for those rare cases...*cough*...Should we sell it to them like that, Mark?...Yeah sure, they won't even notice it! *evil laugh*"
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 13, 2024, 9:52:42 PM
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
"
zlefin_actual wrote:

Simple; Everything that was good before is now bad. Everything that was bad before is still bad.

It's a nerf, period.

"It's a buff, guys, except for those rare cases...*cough*...Should we sell it to them like that, Mark?...Yeah sure, they won't even notice it! *evil laugh*"

its a fucking nerf , into the ground.

They have nerfed two leagues into the ground back to back.

They are lying through their fucking teeth.AGAIN.
.......You move around it, stop making it sound like its some game breaking issue. Good lord. They've already nerfed t17s to the point they are barely t16s
Exactly this, they nerfed their own league mechanic into the ground. Its fucking wild. that whoever is in charge decided ''ah yes lets do the worst move imaginable for the league''

Absolute retards.
Can we get some clarification on what this dust change actually is? Cause the mechanic was already a mystery and this just seems like a massive nerf labeled as a "buff in some cases"??? Why must the mechanics behind shipping and this change be such a mystery? It's frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info