3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Remove drowning orbs. Who thought it was a good idea to block you from looting for 10 seconds on every pack. Its ridiculous
"
I really hope Path of Exile 2's map mods don't mess with player's investments (characters). I hope only enemies are impacted by map mods. I'm so tired of map mods bricking builds.

I honestly agree with this, and it is the primary reason I always take a quick look at the map mods before actually running it.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
Please say something about all of the bugs with Blight, including the Blightspawn nodes which do not work whatsoever.. I would love to at least know it's been acknowledged.
Last edited by ToBeSomebody on Aug 13, 2024, 7:47:38 PM
This is big nerf on dust sad that GGG lies to us
Thanks
Last edited by Glockolmoly on Aug 13, 2024, 10:11:26 PM
Nice patch, fun league, but....

Perfect Warlord still screaming endlessly and will burn me out of my, otherwise, very fun build.

Can you guys just silence him on hideout? Is that really too much trouble?
weeeeeeeeee
BEST LEAGUE EVER
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
What about ores?
The amount asked from other locations while shipping doesn't match the amount you get while playing!!!

I have over 300k of each seed/harvested on my kingsmarch but under 10k of any other ore bar. And the cities are asking for 120k+
How am i supposed to fulfill that requirement? (I play alot... at minimum 5hours /day)
Console unplayable in high tier maps. Changes get reverted? It was way better before

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info