3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Rare monsters have volatile cores on t17 maps, its total sh&t, Chris try play this mods by own... Literally almost all who farm t17 can agree that this mod sucks
In ps5 so awful textures, invisible mobs, invisible everything…. Always ps5
F
"
zsirfoka wrote:
I doubt Dust rework is a buff, it's definately a nerf, now u need tens of thousands instead of 8000 for any good loot

I can certainly attest that a ship sent pre patch is double to triple the shipment value post patch... if it affects rewards similarly then it will not be a nerf it will be gutting the mechanic.
What happened with the textures in ps5 ?! Sulfit texture for example not visible. wtf is wrong with GGG ?
Melhor liga, melhor jogo!!!
Why the hell is crit resistant lowered in t17 but no where else? why the fuck is GGG causing 95% of players to not be able to damage something with crit resistant actually meaning "take no extra damage"? This is so dumb.
Best league ever, by far.

Mainly because finally you can make currency without the whole nonsense of writing to dozens of people who never reply, looking up offers never meant to be carried out, inviting each other to hideouts, and requiring two people to stop playing the game to do any trading. As much as the implementation of the Auction House is clonky and reinventing-the-wheel like, it partially sorts out the most infuriating element of the game. Fair play to you for doing that, GGG, and please do not stop there.

The rest of the league content is all right too.
Please un nerf Thaumaturgic Dust.

I now need to use MILLIONS OF DUST to get the same benefit compared to before. What in damnation have you done.
~ Seph
I can't explain how tough it is for those who don't play it for 6-10 hours a day now. I do get that you believe that you buffed the drops, but actually I need to wait for 3 days now to get a "normal" shipment out now just to get at least a bit of some worthy currency. Up until now I was shipping around 300k worth shipments with 1250 of each with 1250 dusts and it turned around 300k. Now I actually have to get at least 10 hrs worth of mining, farming and dusting just to get it out for the same value. But its all good, I'll just stick to mapping without using new league mech (the trader will be used ofc, he is awsome, gj with that)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info