3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Insane how people are still complaining non-stop after 4 mini patch and 1 major incoming one...

Some of them still don't understand the game is not balanced around SSF and never will be, stated multiple times.

Can y'all just enjoy one of the best league start we had in years?

GGG has been on a very good path since a while, can't you be happy for Mark and his team?
these people complaining about gold drops seem to think that you need to be actively running your town 24/7, you don't need to do that! LOL and GGG knows this....
"
Insane how people are still complaining non-stop after 4 mini patch and 1 major incoming one...

Some of them still don't understand the game is not balanced around SSF and never will be, stated multiple times.

GGG has been on a very good path since a while, can't you be happy for Mark and his team?

yea a bunch of babies not getting their way. "oh I'm going to quit the game because I'm not getting enough gold" waaaah waaaahh waaaah. Then just quit already, nobody will care except you.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 13, 2024, 2:17:12 AM
This patch looks to be a great improvement, many thanks.
Solve top 10 issues,
Another 10 issues just step up to replace them.
The endless cycle of continuous improvement and continuous development...
Whilst we grind out gold, gear, achievements and glory.... devs grind out code fixes, Great job team!
"

Why not both?
One step further towards removing all build-disabling mods. Should reduce the chaos spam cost a lot for T17. Allthough people that struggled (after rolling a nice mod map) will still struggle after patch so the gold farm difference will still be there. This is pretty sad. My friends can't do T17s. They struggle so much with the town upkeep.

Skilled and fast players will always get a gold advantage anyway by playing faster, more effectively and juicing more. There is no need to double/triple/whatever the yields for T17s vs T16.
best league ever btw
worst league ever.
A day to late and im not going to Wait another week for a 40M Value shipment with 2.5M dust.

Maybe hire someone for quality control, they normally see crap like that.

Cheers

ps. see you in PoE2
So the black knight's laser really IS supposed to work like that? I could see if the turn rate was fast, but it's literally instant. Seems insane when there's an avoidance challenge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info