3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

where gold drop increase or lower gold cost?
Big W
"
xXDasDingoXx wrote:
No Nerfs ????

GGG is a Chad and does not post nerfs.
Feel free to discover your new "buff" - Your character is permanently affected by Enfeble and Shock.
Nerf T17 is useless REMOVE them i hate the layout and the overdrop compared to other map force anyone to play them or stay behind.
you are forcing player to spam 5 layout out of the 120 avalaible.
it create more discrepency betwin average and top tier player.
Strat price ( scarab et more ) is fixed by T17 profit so u cant profit elsewhere

the reward From boat is not a problem when u have nothing drop on the game from monster.Im glad u make a patch but if u can please focus on the real problem of the league it would be better.

We Need more loot from map monster.(you dont nerf group u nerfed average player)
More freedom of layout and strategie (T17 isue).
and for the league itself the missing is Gold reduce full time worker price or drop more gold in any content stop the balance from 0.001%( again t17 isue )
By leniak
Disappointed no adjustments to gold or making the bosses easier for plebs like me. Lost a few lots of shipping people because I cant kill the pirate boss and it takes sooo long to get the gold to ransom them. This league feels really bad to me. Also 0 div drops in 600k+ kills.

The league is probably great for the top 0.001% who steam roll everything anyway. It is always the vast majority of players who get the short end of things
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
30% more gold and 20% more gold pickup range plz:)
BRING BACK juiced mapping!!!
Last edited by SoColdO_O on Aug 13, 2024, 3:58:25 AM
"
Cbblr wrote:
All the "no-loot"-andys need to learn how to play the game or quit crying like a little baby.

If you dont invest you dont get anything. its like in RL.

For the Changes: Will see how they play out. Maybe Recombs get realy insane again. Ships getting buffed is risky since they already award around 5-10 div every day for doing nothing.

DUDE xdd this league is the most casual friendly and made only for casual players with 0 endgame map juicing etc. wdym "learn to play"? me and a large number of other players (judging to feedback from this topic) want endgame juiced mapping which was at its pick in affliction/pretty every league with sextant and rewarding scarabs, unlike now where you dont have wingeds/sextants and only 5 slots for useless trash 0.5c/each scarabs... bro YOU need to learn to play arpg. OFC there must be casual friendly content in this game, but now you only have 2d/hour strategies in atlas below t17/profitable but still clunky from the point of gamedesign t17 for parties or broken builds like slayer ls/sanctum+ultimatum+heist which has NOTHING to do with atlas. it shoouldnt be like this...
Still no buffs to overall drops? SADGE
Just remove T17s already or implement them on a different way, annoying gatekeeper maps for ubers.
Farming 50+ T17 maps for maybe 15 uber attempts while farming T17s themselves also take ages, RIP bossing
Last edited by Rikku on Aug 13, 2024, 4:06:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info