3.25.1 Patch Notes Preview

Thanks for making our league bestter for us!
The thing that disturbs me the most is that the 1% chance to loose a mapper is simply a lie. I lost SO many mappers in 1% maps that it feels like 10% at least. this sucks badass compared to the rerolling cost ...
No change to the ridiculous amount of crimson ore required for shipment quotas endgame I see.
I guess making the shipment quotas is still impossible endgame, unless you want to go back farming T1 maps for millions of crimson ore.

Oh well.
i hope rune-looting will be buffed, because time/power runes are so unavailable for normal people it's not even funny.

BUFF DAMN GOLD
"
dante6600k wrote:
BUFF DAMN GOLD

+1
Why is the scouting reports not added to the currency tab ? plz add all the small garbage to anointable tab. thx
It would be great to have a fix to Kingsmarch (still) crahsin on loading into in and mowing within it.

On i5 1050TI, 8Gb RAM.

There's about 8/10 times I crash when loading or walking in it. Which REALLY discorages interacting with it. Because in the "Core" game the performance was good this league.

The League is banger so far though.
Looks very good. This league is awesome!
Still need a gold gain and power rune drop buff. At this point I may go the whole league without a single power rune.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
For Auction House items. Please also add voidborne reliq keys and atlas memories. Especially atlas memories, it's awful to buy on trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info