An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

"
salyonara wrote:
It would be amazing if this patch supports higher frame rate.

Wasn’t that supposed to be part of the league initially?
Yeah, more than one frame per Minute would be nice
Last edited by MaxW81 on Aug 15, 2024, 1:17:26 AM
Indeed. Can't run Legion emblems at all entire game hitches and freezes for so long the timer will run out before even killing anything in stasis. Same goes for other league mechanics, anything outside alch n go causes problems the native PS5 update can come soon enough
I have a feeling they'll release POE PS5 version next week during Gamescom along with some new POE2 trailer and info. Will see.
I think most of the console devs are busy ironing out the last things for PoE 2 demo at Gamescom - they might actually have a live demonstration of cross-platform play with PC, Xbox and PS.

On top of that, apparently the close Beta is starting so a lot of GGG staff are also busy with that.

A lot of the staff and developers are thus busy with PoE 2 in some capacity, which is the reason we're not getting any feedback or updates about PoE 1 on consoles. And that sucks.

I will not be playing (or paying) PoE 1 until console is fixed. I also changed my game rating in the PlayStation store to 1 star.

If I'm getting really annoyed at GGG I might even contact PlayStation support and tell them that having such a buggy game on their platform will change the good reputation of a PlayStation console to a bad reputation and they would be better off removing the game.
I still feel like there won't be a PS5 next gen patch.
"
alicabbar12 wrote:

Even if the devs themselves confirmed it?
"
alicabbar12 wrote:

did you even read the post you are commenting in?
Last edited by NewYorkGiant- on Aug 16, 2024, 6:08:57 PM
Most players are leaving the season due to GGG's neglect of the console. It is impossible to play, even on the PlayStation 5. We pay a lot for a last-generation console to be able to play games with excellent quality. We can see the notable difference between the performance of Diablo IV compared to Path Of Exile. We demand the native client for PlayStation 5.
Could we get an update on where the native client update is? I don't mind waiting even if you say that it's stuck with Sony, or you have other stuff to do first, it's just so that we can get some kind of information that it's coming or at least in the pipeline THIS league rather than next, at least then I can stop waiting and checking in misery and go about my life or be excited that it is coming still, would be like a new league start if it's close. Just any update/sitrep from the GGG console PR rep would help in this situation because you guys are bleeding the playstation player base and losing out on supporter packs from the ones that pay too. Help us keep faith by keeping us in the loop, you'll earn loyalty and respect above all else, communication goes a long way GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info