An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

During our GGG Live broadcast a couple of weeks ago, we mentioned working on a native Path of Exile client for PlayStation 5. In this news post we'd like to give you a small update regarding this and when to expect the client to go live.

The PlayStation 5 native client is treated as a new title submission on PlayStation 5. It gets all new PlayStation 5 services integrations like party and trophies. This means that we needed to rework some of those systems compared to the PlayStation 4 client and certify them.

At this moment, the game client itself is finished, but we still need to make some adjustments to satisfy the certification requirements. However, these are minor and should not take long.

This also means that the PlayStation 5 client gets a new set of trophies (which are identical to PlayStation 4 trophies) and those will be unlocked automatically when you login to the game.

We expect to finish certification within the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
pog
Thanks for the hardwork!
I know we've been getting random patches dropping on PSN, are there change logs or update that I can read? Or is this to prep for the native PS5 client launch?
Amazing GGG! Thanks for the great work on the console. It's not easy.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
GG, how about South African server on PS Realms?
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
Awesome, and thanks for the heads up so we know when we can expect it coming!
!!!!
Very Nice, thank you GGG. Playstation community pleases, so we still need to integrate the trade with the PC. Because the console market is a bad joke.
Awesomeness ♥️, thanks GGG!
Maybe you should have say it like that in the livestream for 3.25.

Everyone i know thought we get this with when the leauge starts.

In a few weeks 3.25 is dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info