An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

I'm almost done playing this league, without a GGG position it seems worth it to do something else.

I have avoided some content that always crashes, but then the game becomes boring.
GGG, aren't you going to give any news? The game is crashing too much on the PlayStation 5 and you don't even give satisfaction to the players? Remember that the game is a product to be sold and with the poor quality offered, we customers will stop consuming. I myself, will not make another micro transaction until there is a PlayStation 5 version available.
Yeah I'm unable to progress in end-game due to crashes and such. I love this league and REALLY want to continue grinding, but until this port is released I can't really do much
Hope we get an update on the native app soon. It's just not worth the hassle trying starting next build and having to go through campaign again especially w instability, having to avoid league mechanics, inability to fully juice maps for more currency w the stuttering, freezing and eventual crashing. D4 may be the better option til this gets addressed. Really disappointing as the league mechanic this season has been great
So, usually Playstation has passed the verification of a new game within 7-10 days, if something ain't quit right you get about a week to fix it, unless it's something major with it, then you get 3 weeks to fix it, and when Sony takes another 7-10 days to check it out and so on.
Seems something is REALLY wrong with this client to be honest.
I guess we won't see it in the PS Store for at least a few more weeks...
But I hope I'm wrong of course. I skip this season anyway, I can start this game for real next season unless this client is really really bad just as the PS4 one. We will see.
League not season
"
League not season

Yes, you are correct, I went to the dark side and some D4 mixed up with Last Epoch while I wait for GGG to sort their **** out. So I got "season" stuck in my brain for some reason ;)
Last edited by PaladinZeke on Aug 23, 2024, 8:24:51 AM
"
CALL_ME_DREAD wrote:
League not season

does it matter when everyone knew exactly what he meant?
Wtf is going on and why TF are they so silent on this it's actually sickening at this point.
Sorry GGG but you guys have the worst communication with your player base… Unless you’re trying to sell a overpriced cosmetic pack then you guys get on your A game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info