An Update on a Native Path of Exile Client for PlayStation 5

Updated ETA?
Can I get an update on my request for an update to your update?
Why is everyone all "where's my update!!?!??" when they said "mid august". It's still nearly a week until "mid august".

I'm sure if there's another delay, they'll let us know next week.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Why is everyone all "where's my update!!?!??" when they said "mid august". It's still nearly a week until "mid august".

I'm sure if there's another delay, they'll let us know next week.

The state of the game is this bad, if this goes on any longer even Diablo 4 players will laugh at us.
Waiting for the announcement when this will be released as the version we are playing shouldn't even be allowed to be in the state it is. If ps5 release fixes all issues we are experiencing then I'll be happy to buy new supporter packs but in state it's in now, hell no not getting any support from me
I got 10 disconnect in less than 1 hour. The league is great but the ps4 version is not helping.
I SEE THERE IS A PATCH 3.25.1 ANNOUNCMENT FOR PC IS THAT THE CONSOLE PATCH RELEASE NOTES AS WELL OR WILL WE BE GETITNG A UPDATE AS WELL SOON? JUST FEELS LIKE WE (CONSOLE) BOTH PLAYSTATION AND XBOX HAVE HAD RADIO SILENCE FOR THE LAST 13 DAYS PRETTY MUCH???...

AND IM ASUMMING OUR MONEY SPENT IS AS GOOD AS PEOPLE ON PC RIGHT? SO DO WE NOT GET THE SAME CURTASY AS PC WHEN GETTING INFO AND PATCH RELEASE DATES? IM NOT EVEN ARSED ABOUT THE PS5 VERSION WHICH IM SURE IWLL BE ...... WELL IT'LL BE SUMMIT.

BUT IM MORE CONCERNED WITH WHEN SOME BUGS WILL BE FIXED ON CONSOLE 1 IN PERTICULAR I NEED TO PROGRESS MY BUILD PERSONALLY, BUT IM 100% SURE THERE ALOT MORE THAN IV NOTICED BUGS WISE SOME MAPS FEEL LIKE YOU HAVNT GOT SKILL POINTS ON LOL

EITHER WAY SOME COMMUNICATION WOULD DEFO GO A LONG WAY

THANKS IN ADVANCE GGG
So what's the ETA been a few weeks..
I posted a solution for ps5 Players for the Crashes.
Maybe Test them Out

Some idears from other Players are related to the cosmetic animations, when u kill enemys or the Ring that count currency.

Try that Out, until the Patch releases with the next Gen Update
Can I get an update on my request for and update to your update?

We are now mid August - heading into the 3rd week of what was supposed to take 2 weeks for review
Just some info on an ETA would be great!
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info