Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

"
JustMadSkill wrote:

Why did you completely destroy builds through Ward? This build has already suffered over the last 5 leagues, only nerfs, and now they have also destroyed the bottle of Olroth's Resolve. I'm upset, my favorite build was destroyed((

Just wait until PoE2 arrival; by that time everything here will be literally eviscerated to HELP you make THE ONLY RIGHT decision to forget about PoE1 and move on to PoE2.
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jul 24, 2024, 7:56:42 AM
"
pogduckdogcat wrote:
Does impale benifit from flesh and stone?

Flesh and stone has "Aura makes Enemies take up to 20% more Physical Damage from Hits".

But impale records hit damage before the defender's mitigation,so the record dmg don't benift from flesh and stone.

Damage dealt by impale is a separate reflected hit.As reflected damage, this hit cannot stun or apply on-hit or when-hit effects.

So again does impale benifit from flesh and stone?

If manager lord choose this question to answer, pls explain "intimidated" too.

I'd suggest you to raise educative questions outside of this thread as this is thread is more about our impressions of the patch notes and new techs, not such that have a solid foundation already across the community.

As we're at it:

Any physical defense detrimental effect applies on Impale's dmg input. Impale can be considered as a % more physical dmg multiplier depending on the number of impales you inflict and the impale effect you have. The damage is calculated separately as a hit and works together with Pride/Flesh and Stone, Curses/Marks; Crushed/Intimidated and whatever else you'd think of that is relevant for the gem tags you're working with.

If you're looking for "overtuned" skills to play with, I'd suggest you to check again the recent nerf of Double strike of Impaling. Just today GGG nerfed it's "new" dmg by 30% or so if you check the 24.7 patch notes and I am suspecting this to happen for Lacerate of Haemorrhage and Perforate of Bloodshed as their numbers are also bonkers on paper and seem to be the outliers.

Question for GGG:

Does Natures Concoction apply for Ranged Weapons for Wardens with Seasoned Hunter?

Question due to current description of:
"
Flasks adjacent to active Tinctures gain 2 charges when you Hit an
Enemy with a Melee Weapon, no more than once every second
Last edited by SquishyxMishy on Jul 24, 2024, 8:22:38 AM
What items do map runners pick up? Do they use a loot filter?
GGG, please let us know that we are getting the option to rebind controller keys within league launch, or soon thereafter? Please....
Why doesn't Gladiator's so called "Weapon Master" notable have a bow effect?
There's not enough notables that apply to Glad Bow users TT.TT
Do Retaliation skills lose their "usable" state by default when you use them? The Gladiator node and anoint say "chance for used Retaliation Skills to remain usable and not consume a cooldown use"; does that mean that when not using those effects (or when they don't proc), you'll have to block/get hit/etc. again to use a retaliation skill?

For instance, say I have some "retaliation skills become usable for longer" so that they become usable for ~4 seconds, and have the cooldown down to 1s with the new support gem. If I block a hit, making Swordstorm usable, then use it, will I be able to use it again after 1s without having to block another hit?
ty for your hard work GGG team.

Will all party members gain the resources from nodes for the league mechanic?

If not this is going to mean up to 5 folks don't get to interact with the league mechanic if you play in a group. This would be sad and really put a dark cloud over party play for the league.
ty for this unbelievable massive new thing :D

to make it Short:
PreLoad Torrent when? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info