Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

"Perfect Fossil has been renamed to Opulent Fossil, and it no longer grants Improved Quality. Instead, it now grants "More Drop modifiers and No Tagless modifiers"."

"The Bestiary Recipe to Corrupt an Equipment to have 30% Quality now instead Corrupts a Map to have 30% Quality."

So not only did you remove 29% quality from the tainted armor scraps but now there is literally no way of getting 30% quality on gear except to get the base as a drop. Great, even more determinism removed.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
PoE1 is destined for evisceration to help you make the only right decision when PoE2 arrives. The picture is getting more and more clear, patch by patch.
Those patch notes look incredible.
Will there be a way to download the new patch in before?
<3

Where is the patch on steam? I have a shitty connection and can't download the game?!
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"Perfect Fossil has been renamed to Opulent Fossil, and it no longer grants Improved Quality. Instead, it now grants "More Drop modifiers and No Tagless modifiers"."

"The Bestiary Recipe to Corrupt an Equipment to have 30% Quality now instead Corrupts a Map to have 30% Quality."

So not only did you remove 29% quality from the tainted armor scraps but now there is literally no way of getting 30% quality on gear except to get the base as a drop. Great, even more determinism removed.

I read this and your other posts regarding nerfs. I get why you're upset, it's frustrating when they make changes that negatively impact your play style.

That said, you know they make changes every league. The game is always changing and we have to roll with the punches. The fun is in trying to figure out new ways to enjoy the game, rather than having the old stale experience league after league.

Try to find something else to aspire to if the changes don't work for your current playstyle. Experiment, and try to have fun my dude!
For some reason Arcane Cloak has stopped working with the Automation gem... why is this? Arcane cloak is one of my main skills for my build....

it doesnt reserve mana, & is an instant cast... so it should still be working...

it was last night, & i cannot find any of those gems mentioned in the patch that was to be nerfed/changed...

there is nothing to interfere with the gems in my build

please fix this back to its previous state, GGG you don't need to nerf everything into the ground, certainly NOT arcane cloak & automation.

I look forward to a reply, & a solution...

Once again the devs shoot themselves in the foot :-(
So apparently this update broke Voltaxic Burst, in regards to the skills' buff charges no longer remaining (and detonating) after character death.

Not sure if it's intended and a minor stealth nerf, or it's somehow bugged like other skills in the game currently.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
what kind of random expensive items deletion we can expect on standart again?
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
"attack speed during effect" suffix on Flasks, where has it gone? Why is it not in the patch notes? An "honest mistake" i presume... a "minor detail" that got lost somewhere - conviniently - on the road to 3.25 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info