Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

What *IS* Hoarfrost? Is it a elemental ailment as for Avatar of the Wilds?
Small question regarding the new Seasoned Hunter ascendancy for the Warden ("Tincture effects also apply to ranged weapons").

I'm assuming this won't apply to Concoction (or other unarmed) skills on its own, but what about when paired with Hollow Palm Technique? ("Count as Dual Wielding while Unencumbered"). I'm assuming the answer is also no unless the ascendancy somehow interprets the ranged nature of the unarmed attack and the pseudo-one-hand state provided by the keystone together as a "ranged weapon"?
Last edited by LordNeverborn on Jul 25, 2024, 5:49:47 PM
I just realized they even ruined the Call to Arms gem. Now it takes up 15% mana reservation just to use it automatically. Easy workaround for that, use the numlock method and re-do it when entering any new zone, there, now there's no more mana reservation, I solved the gem guys.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
"
Kamahl13 wrote:
Hello,

Is the marketplace coded in a way, that if you put out a sell offer for something and there is an even better buy offer from somebody else that fits your offer that the better offer will be taken?

Like imagine this situation:

I want to sell a Divine for 100c.

There is another Person that says "I want to buy a Div for 110c".

What does the marketplace sell my item for? 100c, so my offer leads as seller, or 110c, since he wanted to pay that. One is better for me, 1 better for him.

Clash of interests i think?

Where there is a middle man like Faustus, 10c always end up in his pocket.
Make Flicker strike be usable while unarmed pls!
Just let us bind skills to left-click again. Why was this feature removed from the game in the first place? They put automation and call to arms in the game under the guise of letting us automate a skill without having to use left click or numlock methods and who would've guessed it, an entire ONE league later they decide we can't automate warcries with the call to arms gem anymore without having to reserve mana. So they ended up making a gem for the sole purpose of not having to use left-click instant skills anymore or having to use the numlock method and now they went full circle and just made it so you can't use left-click for skills anymore AND have to use mana reservation to automate a warcry.

Before, if you were to put steelskin, whithering step, warcries, mines, bone armor etc. on left click, you could run around and set it off automatically. Now you can't do that anymore.

NOW, you have to use another gem socket, have a worse cooldown, AND a much larger mana multiplier to achieve the same thing and NOW, EVEN WORSE a 15% mana reservation just to use a warcry. You would have to be sadistic to change it into this.

Now all that's left to be able to get around these awful changes is to use the numlock method but then you have to do it when entering any new zone.

OR as a workaround now, you can use an auto-hotkey script to automate ONE skill (cannot do more than one because of TOS).

These changes are ANTI quality of life but most people who never did these tricks don't realize it.

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jul 25, 2024, 6:13:30 PM
Press F to pay respect.
The Dancing Dervish - 3.25 - 3.25
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Oh my God...

It gets worse the more you read these patch notes "You can no longer gain Rampage stacks if you have an active Rampage killstreak but no longer have any source of Rampage on your character. This does not prevent Dancing Dervish granting you Rampage while Manifested."

That's awesome, that means you can no longer use Sinvicta's Mettle to weapon switch in order to get Rampage at the start of a map. What an amazing change, I'm sure everyone will appreciate this.

I have a question about Tincture's Mana Burn rate. There are some passives that have a stat such as Perfected Formula's "Tinctures applied to you to have 10% reduced Mana Burn rate."

What does get reduced? If we have "tinctures add a Mana Burn every X seconds" and "Mana Burn consumes Y mana per second", does Perfected Formula reduces how often a Mana Burn stack gets added (X gets larger)? or does it reduce how much mana each stack consumes (Y gets smaller)?
Why on ps5 the league starts one hour afer the site clock?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info