Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

EDIT:

Thank you support, really appreciate it.

A+
Last edited by Jhiroth on Aug 1, 2024, 5:42:57 PM
Oops
Last edited by Theoutlaw21 on Jul 29, 2024, 9:01:18 AM
Did you guys get rid of ancestral protector and war chief? Because I can’t find those two skill gems anywhere in the new league.
OKAY... dropping PoE for now.. again..

I'm a casual player, the base of your income. and I'm sure I'm not the only person that is pissed with the changes.

What you did to RF builds, to chieftain.. like srsly? Was pretty much the only build I enjoyed playing apart from that minion exploding madness in Affliction league.. the devs sure do know how to kill the mood :<
Amazing league !
I've been testing this new Retaliation skill mechanic and I've come to the conclusion that it actually has nothing to do with Retaliation, it's just become a skill that needs a CONDITION, which is the block, which ends up making these skills practically unusable and too slow for gameplay, because you won't stop using your main skill to activate a retaliation skill, unless the retaliation skill has at least 5 links, but not every build has sockets for that.

The old trigger system was more useful and fun, like Reckoning, Vegeance and Riposte.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info