Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

how does slayer interact with new Vaal pact?
what is and isn't removed and is slayer still able to benefit from while leeching nodes?
Will increases to Valour gained from the skill tree apply to the Champion's "Inspirational" ascendancy?
"
"When you leave your Banner's Area, recover 30% of the Valour consumed for that Banner"

I hope it will... The Champion's aura/banner notable loses a lot from the old banners being gone. The old Dread and Defiance banners combined with the notable were the only thing that made melee Champion stand out after the impale nerf, at least from what I've played and seen from some other peoples' builds.
So where is death's oath buff? Even decay get some love...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I'd like to point out a small oversite from the banner changes. Since banners no longer debuff enemies and only buff allies, the Revelry notable passive should be updates.

It currently has an aura line that grants:
"
10% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on Enemies

With the changes to banners and the skill tree now also having a banner section next to Revelry, It should probably just increase the effect of all Non-Curse Auras in general.
I'd like to mention another small potential oversite with the new skill tree changes.

With the changes to the Perfect Agony keystone, sources of Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes should be changed to work with the new keystone mechanics. Examples being the two notable passives Dire Torment and Adder's Touch on the skill tree.
"
LVSviral wrote:
I'd like to point out a small oversite from the banner changes. Since banners no longer debuff enemies and only buff allies, the Revelry notable passive should be updates.

"

With the changes to banners and the skill tree now also having a banner section next to Revelry, It should probably just increase the effect of all Non-Curse Auras in general.

Have you actually looked at the new skill tree? There is no banner section "next to" Revelry... there's one nearby, but being nearby does not in any way make things related. There are minion nodes near spell crit nodes near lightning damage nodes. No relation.

Also, there are other things like Pride that work with this stat, Banners aren't the only thing.

Lastly, it appears that Banners are still considered "auras" and should continue to work with that stat, as long as they affect enemies (rather than just buffing your character). They even use the word "aura" in the description of the new banners.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
LVSviral wrote:

"

Have you actually looked at the new skill tree? There is no banner section "next to" Revelry... there's one nearby, but being nearby does not in any way make things related. There are minion nodes near spell crit nodes near lightning damage nodes. No relation.

Also, there are other things like Pride that work with this stat, Banners aren't the only thing.

Lastly, it appears that Banners are still considered "auras" and should continue to work with that stat, as long as they affect enemies (rather than just buffing your character). They even use the word "aura" in the description of the new banners.

I suppose you're right that passives being near each-other doesn't mean they have to correlate. Revelry does still affect Pride and Flesh & Stone now that you pointed it out, but according to Path of Building the new banners don't have anything that affects enemies unfortunately. It just seems very awkward to path toward that Banner passive cluster if the nearest Aura notable doesn't even work on banners.
In the announcement video it has been said that recombinators are back (in form of Isla), but are nerfed. There is no mention of how this mechanic is changed in the patch notes. Can we have some info on that?
Will Tinctures work with melee unarmed or do you have to have a weapon for it to work?
"
LVSviral wrote:

I suppose you're right that passives being near each-other doesn't mean they have to correlate. Revelry does still affect Pride and Flesh & Stone now that you pointed it out, but according to Path of Building the new banners don't have anything that affects enemies unfortunately. It just seems very awkward to path toward that Banner passive cluster if the nearest Aura notable doesn't even work on banners.

I was thinking of the mastery that makes enemies take 8% increased damage while in the banner area... but I don't know if that actually works with the "aura effect on enemies" stat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info